blacking out headlight and taillights.

might want to check out the codes tehre before blacking out the head lights I know here its a 150$ fine per light that is blacked out

lol the windshield part is where your most likely going to get pulled over....

its illegal in idaho to go under 15% but ive always had 10% or 5% NEVER been pulled over for it... but the windshield lol i know i would

lol the windshield part is where your most likely going to get pulled over....its illegal in idaho to go under 15% but ive always had 10% or 5% NEVER been pulled over for it... but the windshield lol i know i would
false statement sir. the law stats clearly that you can go as dark as you want in the back, 15 on the sides and 35 in front. yeah i will get pulled over but giving me a ticket wont hold up in court.

in NY, aren't you supposed to have no tint on windshield, 70% or less on front, and whatever elsewhere?
just got pwned in my own thread lol my apologies. you can have tint on the top 6 inches of the front windshield, 70% of light is allowed on the sides, and in the back any is allowed

Yes the back you can have tinted.. the front driver and passenger windows you can as well.. the WINDSHIELD you cannot!..

but windshields are illegal in usa unless you have a doctors note for eye related injury..

lol was gunna say ive had alot of tint on my cars.. I WISH i could have my windshield tinted....

but yea thats called the sun visor.. and i do that at 10% as well

front is usually to the markings on the window... which is 3-5"s or 1" above factory mount for rear view mirror...

Here I am not sure what the lowest tint you can have on a car is.. truck rear 0% side rear windows 0% front windows i think is like 35 or 40%

cars i think is 35-40% on the side windows rear not sure...

usually you can do 30% on the fronts and 20% on the rear windows... and as dark as you want on the back window

but also depends on car and state...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date