Black rims for my truck.....

Tires are the one thing I'll never skimp on. They're the single most important part of the car in terms of comfort, safety, and reliability.

get these in 22s
dej_octaneblkpsl_ci3_l.jpg
fail-due to amount of drives the vehicle is. it is a 4wheel drive not a 2. but good choice for a two perhaps

dude wait before you buy new rims. my friend has some str8 savage simulated bead locks. they were like 1/2 inch bolts on the lock, they are now 5 or 7/8s bolts on the rim. id buy them but my trucks to tall for 37x13 boggers. btw the tires and rims are hella new. he was gonna give me a deal on em but i need to lower my truck

dude wait before you buy new rims. my friend has some str8 savage simulated bead locks. they were like 1/2 inch bolts on the lock, they are now 5 or 7/8s bolts on the rim. id buy them but my trucks to tall for 37x13 boggers. btw the tires and rims are hella new. he was gonna give me a deal on em but i need to lower my truck
I'm not a big fan of beadlocks.

without a lift 33 is about as big as you can get without having a problem. even at 33 you will loose a full turn lock in bumpy conditions.

i ran 35 swampers on my truck for a few years and it rubbed lots of times off road. on fully lock turns it would also grab the inside fender covers. had to take to out.

PS: i think we have the same truck depending on year

without a lift 33 is about as big as you can get without having a problem. even at 33 you will loose a full turn lock in bumpy conditions.
i ran 35 swampers on my truck for a few years and it rubbed lots of times off road. on fully lock turns it would also grab the inside fender covers. had to take to out.

PS: i think we have the same truck depending on year
Mine doesn't hardly ever see offroad. But I think I'm going with 33"s. Probably 16 inch rims, maybe 17" rims. Not sure what tire quite. I have to see what prices I can find.

i ordered mine online from one of the truck shops. been years now so i dont recall the shop that it was. I know they were superswamper TSL Bias and i think it was around 250 per tire. if your not doing any off road they are a huge waste of money. soft rubber that will wear fast on road and they are LOUD.

for a great all around tire that looks REALLY tuff look at the interco SS-m16.

i ordered mine online from one of the truck shops. been years now so i dont recall the shop that it was. I know they were superswamper TSL Bias and i think it was around 250 per tire. if your not doing any off road they are a huge waste of money. soft rubber that will wear fast on road and they are LOUD.
for a great all around tire that looks REALLY tuff look at the interco SS-m16.
I drive about 100 miles a day so I need something tough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.