Bigbangtheory's 06 Focus ST build log.

You'll never change and always be the ******* you always will be. So why argue that anymore.

Talk **** about my install, me, anything, but leave my family out of it. Why do you succumb to such lowly standards on a caraudio site? The fact that you can be such an ******* on here is an amazing feat in itself, it truly is.

As far as to hitting 150, I have in both my cutlass and my Protege5, why is that so hard to believe? 2 modded 1501d's doing over 2krms in the right boxes, granted it was an older TL and hear the newer TL's are harder to score on.

Of course I am lieing, so what does it matter to argue that point.............

Dont even worry about them. Did you see their pictures? That lugnutz feggot has to be the biggest dork ive ever seen. IamDeMan has to make up for something tapping that thing at night he considers wife, so in both their circumstances, I would be an internet warrior also if I had to deal with their personal life on a daily basis, cause thats all some people have.

Dont even worry about them. Did you see their pictures? That lugnutz feggot has to be the biggest dork ive ever seen. IamDeMan has to make up for something tapping that thing at night he considers wife, so in both their circumstances, I would be an internet warrior also if I had to deal with their personal life on a daily basis, cause thats all some people have.
Your right man. Couldn't have sad it any better really.

Don't even know why I give them the time of day honestly. Mostly because I get bored at work, lol!

Thanks bud!

Feel for your wife mate. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Just saying get with the times.

But funny, how I say that and it leads to me making excuses, claims and me backpedaling at every opportunity. Yeah, that is why I have matched you........like a dumbass, lol on every reply you have had. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

You seem to be the only one that thinks I am a liar. And these people talking **** to me in James, lugnutz, and Iamdefeg I have a rich history with talking smack to them. Like I said, it makes my day go by. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So seems your the only one stuck on this ****? Maybe your mad because your car is slow, I don't know. Maybe you just really are an old bitter man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Least I am at work getting paid. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ZOMG, I just lied about that too, haha!
I'm gonna have to say that when it comes to iceTee/iamdeman's material against you is fueled directly from you. It's easy to see from the post i'm quoting that you are the one that starts with the lame personal attacks. Maybe it's to divert the attention away from the discussion/argument at hand. Not sure. I'm also not sure what FJF's wife has to do with any of this.

About being a liar: If a crazy person believes the things they make up, does it make the things they make up real, true, or factual? Like you thinking we were friends for example. That was the craziest thing i've read, but you thought it was true...

chill with the personal issues or personal attack stuff and try to keep things in context.

check out how **** started with this thread:

WTF were you thinking with the tweet and passive xover locations??
your butthurt reply:

Zomg, figure you would come in here to talk some ****. Go figure! Been doing that for years with no problems whatsoever. I go through more installs in a year than most people do, so I don't run wires through the sleeve, just use the factory ones, so the crossover goes there. No water will get to it anyway and you don't see it, so I see no problem with running it there, which I have done in many installs...I betcha you love my deadening job as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Also for the tweet, who cares. Do some work on a Focus door and let me know where you could put it without much modifying. Not going to do something uber custom that will come out in a few months anyway. Anyway it sounds perfectly fine to my liking, not to mention many people run their tweets around there. I know you are hating as always, so Thanks for the props!
If i just wanted to talk ****, i could've been as general as the people giving your props and said, "it looks like ****, you fat fuck" without telling you what looks like ****.

Jesus James, you really came back to say that ****?

Weak, really!

Also I don't bring **** on. You mentioned my tweets locations on nothing but being an ******* you always are and was related to the deadening thread and us going back and forth and not liking my opinion, period!

And it is funny how people can make acquisitions about me being a liar, but it is the net, so go figure. I proved my installs to you and have even more pics if that wasn't enough of that. The whole timeslip thing is retarded and only because I can't fine the ****, nor care enough to look for it, so it is what it is.

I will find it, once I get back from sunny Florida and the Bahama's, lol!

Also it is funny how you thought we were actual friends, lawl! Talk about you being retarded! How many times have I talked to you on here besides mentioning your tablesaw and the couple posts in your build thread log. Besides that, I rarely talk to you. You are one gullible mofo!

Sarcasm pwnt you, lawl!

LOL acquisitions.

You are a liar. No 32 year old, overweight, bumblefuck runs a 4.3 40. You do not bench 400 pounds. You did not hit 150 since we can see you lack skill and can't even build your own box. You're also not running 14s in a Focus, especially with you behind the wheel.

I'm gonna have to say that when it comes to iceTee/iamdeman's material against you is fueled directly from you. It's easy to see from the post i'm quoting that you are the one that starts with the lame personal attacks. Maybe it's to divert the attention away from the discussion/argument at hand. Not sure. I'm also not sure what FJF's wife has to do with any of this.
About being a liar: If a crazy person believes the things they make up, does it make the things they make up real, true, or factual? Like you thinking we were friends for example. That was the craziest thing i've read, but you thought it was true...

chill with the personal issues or personal attack stuff and try to keep things in context.

check out how **** started with this thread:

your butthurt reply:

If i just wanted to talk ****, i could've been as general as the people giving your props and said, "it looks like ****, you fat fuck" without telling you what looks like ****.
you must be friends with donpisto. you two biitch more them most of the women in this world

LOL acquisitions.
You are a liar. No 32 year old, overweight, bumblefuck runs a 4.3 40. You do not bench 400 pounds. You did not hit 150 since we can see you lack skill and can't even build your own box. You're also not running 14s in a Focus, especially with you behind the wheel.
pics of your build please nerd boy

Jesus James, you really came back to say that ****?
Weak, really!

Also I don't bring **** on. You mentioned my tweets locations on nothing but being an ******* you always are and was related to the deadening thread and us going back and forth and not liking my opinion, period!

And it is funny how people can make acquisitions about me being a liar, but it is the net, so go figure. I proved my installs to you and have even more pics if that wasn't enough of that. The whole timeslip thing is retarded and only because I can't fine the ****, nor care enough to look for it, so it is what it is.

I will find it, once I get back from sunny Florida and the Bahama's, lol!

Also it is funny how you thought we were actual friends, lawl! Talk about you being retarded! How many times have I talked to you on here besides mentioning your tablesaw and the couple posts in your build thread log. Besides that, I rarely talk to you. You are one gullible mofo!

Sarcasm pwnt you, lawl!
you are seriously one weird mofo. I suggest you see a shrink if you really think we were friends.. or believing that I thought that. Psycho.

And who the fuck is this onegayride ***?

so you are friends with him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif fuuckin female naggers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.