Bigbangtheory's 06 Focus ST build log.

Thanks Jman!
Well if you know about the Focus doors, there isn't many places you can go with the tweet, so if you have time and know how, do something custom with the a-pillar. Lot of people have had good luck there over at focaljet.com. Also you can get all kinds of info on modding the car on that site as well. There are a couple more sites dedicated to the focus as well, but names not coming to me right now.

And yes, mine is the duratec 2.3L 5-speed, which the ST only came in.

What 10's you running? I hope I like my 10's. Been into audio for years now and never ran 10's, lol!
Yeah, I'm a member over at FocusFanatics. I want to do do a few basic mods to my car-- SVT suspension (Stock suspension has some nasty body roll while cornering), a spoiler, and a few bolt-ons like underdrive pulleys, intake, exhaust, maybe some new cams and a chip.

I'm using 2 Powerbass Xtreme 10s. I was actually pleasantly surprised by their output and how good they sound. I was expecting them to be pretty sloppy, but they're not horrible. They can get sloppy at high volume.

IMG_3582.jpg

The fact that you seem to feel it's OK to ******** on the 'net only underscores the disingenuous nature of your persona.
LOL, whatever dood, I honestly don't care what you believe.

I have never lied on this site, an honest person and have sold many items on here in perfect condition.

You have said your peace and I will try and find the slip of my times. I have them somewhere around here.

Till then, have a nice day. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yeah, I'm a member over at FocusFanatics. I want to do do a few basic mods to my car-- SVT suspension (Stock suspension has some nasty body roll while cornering), a spoiler, and a few bolt-ons like underdrive pulleys, intake, exhaust, maybe some new cams and a chip.
I'm using 2 Powerbass Xtreme 10s. I was actually pleasantly surprised by their output and how good they sound. I was expecting them to be pretty sloppy, but they're not horrible. They can get sloppy at high volume.

IMG_3582.jpg
Thats the other site I was thinking of.

I would like to lower my car as well, but not sure how it would ride then. And don't have the funds to spend on an expensive one.

Box is kerfed too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yes i'm an *******. always been. whoopdidoo. people need to lighten up and accept it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'd rather not sugarcoat things and tell it as it is. no one would get anywhere if all people did was lie to each other in a big circle jerk and say"everything great and looks good" when there are flaws or better alternatives. Notice the broad posts about how it "looks good." IMO, that's worse than bashing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You have said your peace and I will try and find the slip of my times. I have them somewhere around here.
Great! Looking forward to it. Please take a pic of the slip a dollar bill next to it, when you do, so we know it's really yours. I'll gladly post an apology.

Great! Looking forward to it. Please take a pic of the slip a dollar bill next to it, when you do, so we know it's really yours. I'll gladly post an apology.
Tis sad you are 45 years old and really care, lol!

Will do. I am searching high and low for it as I type this old man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

IMG_3582.jpg
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Tis sad you are 45 years old and really care, lol!
Will do. I am searching high and low for it as I type this old man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I take it there is no slip, bring us back to where we started. Shocking.

BigbangTheory, you want to come over and we will fiberglass and build the false floor and make it pretty and move the tweets around so it has better imaging? that way everyone will love it:)

Looks good so far mang -- Keep on keepin' on! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.