better head

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you want to drive around and have your hu look pretty buy panasonic, if you want to pound the ground with a hu that is going to be flawless in every aspect, buy alpine. In my eyes there is no comparison between the two what so ever.

head units "pound the ground" ? hmmmmmmm if you are reffering that that makes a difference all that is needed is output voltage and ever since alma gates released the bronco a few yrs back pan has done very well........................ just a fact and although mobile es is gone i would run a c-90 or z-50 against any alpine ....pioneer ddr as well o lets see while we at it clarion has some decks past and present as well as mcitosh lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.