Best Wire/Value for dollar

dubeeyu
10+ year member

I was wondering what is/what your opinions are on for the best wire out there/best wire value for dollar was. I always ran Rockford Fosgate, but comparing the strand counts between RF and KnuKonceptz, Knu had more. I know that as long as you get true 0/4/8 it shouldnt matter, but what is your opinion on the wire value per dollar?

rf is a brand name... they do not even make the wire...

knu has more strands because it is cca wire ( copper clad aluminum ) and not pure OFC copper.

with that said the best $ per foot value is welding cable...

Welding cable is cheap because the thread count is super low. Ive used to knu CCA and if your strapped for cash and have to then use it otherwise NEVER use knu CCA. Its junk. However knu does have some excellent wire. Just make sure you get OFC wire and not CCA. Strand count does matter.

couldn't agree more...
the knu kolossus is some of the best wire ive ever used. You can tie knots with it and has like 5100 strand count. but you got to pay over 4$ a foot. Tsunami has some good wire. They got competition wire that has high strand count but its a little stiffer and hyper twist which is identical to kicker hyperflex

In before all the nut riders.
Shok and Knu are going to be the top 2 mentions. Ive never used either and wont use either.
Why do u have knu in ur sig picture then if u have never used and will never use?

anyways, ive used knu and i got it because of its price and i liked it. super easy to get through a firewall and through trim of vehicles if u get the flexible stuff

Why do u have knu in ur sig picture then if u have never used and will never use?
anyways, ive used knu and i got it because of its price and i liked it. super easy to get through a firewall and through trim of vehicles if u get the flexible stuff
Great question. Fuse holders. They make nice fuse holders. You will also notice Stinger down there. Stinger Custom Pro > Knu

For the price I paid for 23' of it you couldnt even pay Knu to ship 15' of their top line stuff.

I have used Knu (Have it on Big 3 now), and Shok (not using any at the moment, but just bought some 4ga on here). Noth are good for the price. I prefer not to use CCA, unless I get a good deal on it.

I have used Knu (Have it on Big 3 now), and Shok (not using any at the moment, but just bought some 4ga on here). Noth are good for the price. I prefer not to use CCA, unless I get a good deal on it.

* Note : My opinions are rather biased. I have not used any other wire other than Knu and Shok.

Knu is decent stuff for the price

I just prefer something else for the same price...

never seen or used the Knu top end but i have seen and used the other lines and was not impressed..

there 1G cca wire is no better than the Metra/Tsunami/Install bay 2G wire that is 100% OFC.. and has a 100% silicone jacket that you can tie in knots easily...

rf is a brand name... they do not even make the wire...
knu has more strands because it is cca wire ( copper clad aluminum ) and not pure OFC copper.

with that said the best $ per foot value is welding cable...
now they used to, i have some old rockford stuff from like 10 years ago lol. stinger makes some good stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.