Battery Exploded

caraudiomaster
10+ year member

Hello all, I'm kinda new to the idea of cars, so anyway i was trying to install a cd player that i bought from circuit city, the guys at the store told me it would be easy. So i bought 1 foot of 4 gauge cable and hooked up both of my battery posts together and with in a few minutes the battery blows up, and my eyes started burning, please help.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaahahahaahahahahaha

you've just made my day/night!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Why did you bridge the teminals together? Sulfuric Acid is in your eyes. Wash thoroughly with water for 20min. Get your ass to the hospital.

i can just see his thoughts...hmm i have everything need ohhhh cant forget the foot of 4 gauge to hook my battery terminals together for no reason whats so ever....reminds me last year when these 2 idiots (that claim they know everything about car audio) are talking and one trys to sell the other this ghetto ass neon for his truck for 5 dollars. the other guy said he would buy it if he could test it. so they come up with a great idea stick bare wire in the electrical socket right behind them. (and if they dont turn on switch the wires) so they ask me and i assure them "electricity is electricity" and sure enough he does it and shocks the **** of of himself. break goes off on all the sockets turn off so the teachers computer goes off. in the end he got laughed at, shocked, ruined neons and wrote up. all in all it was funny as hell...

btw i doubt anyone is that stupid so this prolly is fake....and if you are serious i would like everyone in this country (including you) to take an iq test and every scoring equal or below you to be shipped off to a island far far away where you all can eventually die out.

even if it is fake... lets see some pictures. no really though, i can't imagine anyone even coming up with an idea as dumb as that. I mean, how did the notion that that would possible even spring into one's head?

even if it is fake... lets see some pictures. no really though, i can't imagine anyone even coming up with an idea as dumb as that. I mean, how did the notion that that would possible even spring into one's head?
actually about two months ago i was in my buds garage and i saw his boat battery so just messing around i said "hey i dare you to touch the terminals together with this screw driver." he actually tried but it wouldnt reach so i gave him another one and he laid it each one on a terminal and touched the ends. it didnt blow up but shot a TON of sparks it was so bright. needless to say he doesnt listen to any of my ideas anymore....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

caraudiomaster

10+ year member
caraudiomaster
Milwaukee, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from