Best Subs Choice

Thanks guys . ^^^^ I ran 3 x DD 1508 as well in the past off a bit more power than the SAZ 1500. Nice subs !

I am currently running the HDS 8's x 3 , off a GP3000D at 1.33 ohm now. But i am in the process of redoing the system , space is very limited , weight is now a factor . Front stage is SAX 100.4 V2 , on SA-65CS v.2. So the GP3000D is being replaced by the SCV2000 , and I can simply leave the Soundqubed in , but for a more cohesive look i prefer to replace them with sundown. Using the E8 will save me weight / and they would be powered fully with headroom to spare, using the sa8 will be the same weight and that is fine. So just grabbing the SA8 and under powering them .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.