Best Street class + daily 12" sub?

i post a lot more then these i love audioque subs, sundown, mmats, some of my fav companies
Mmats is a great company but they are over priced. No experience with AQ subs but i love their amps, Sundown has proven reliable in the amps and sub catagories through my conquests. Now im on to IA and RD for the time being but i still have a Sundown in the truck.

Shut the Fuck up already!! Nobody gives a fuck about your cadence ****!! Quit trying to cram that **** down our throats. If we want to try these "amazing" subs, fine, whatever. You bragging them up in every god damn post you make does nothing...
i recomend these subs when the price and power permits as for price they are amazing, in my car i run all mmats and have recomended mmats many times. I also just sold some of my idmaxs which i have recomended also.

lulz, if i was an expert on the in and outs of subs i wouldve called your ass out too, hahaha, no one is spared.
Oh I would've done the same thing. I was just simply stating how much more force and how much potentially louder the warden would be cmpared to the datona

every little recomendation thread people say sundown sundown, so i post something different, i love mmats i actually tell people mmats are selling refurbs now to thread public to call them because they dont advertise. i got 2 p3.0s for 250 all brand new softparts for 250 shipped

every little recomendation thread people say sundown sundown, so i post something different, i love mmats i actually tell people mmats are selling refurbs now to thread public to call them because they dont advertise. i got 2 p3.0s for 250 all brand new softparts for 250 shipped
Its cool that you like to be different, I do the same...but you ALWAYS recommend the cadence datona series subs. You can recommend somthing else other than that sub.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i have the last 3 posts thats it, i have recomended g5's etc and re se's before, i just recomended some phoenix gold rsdcs for someone who dosent want to spend much i think they are great bang for buck, i like rd audio subs i just listened to 2 sonances in my dads ram and they sounded great on 2000 watts

yes death penalty's would be a better choice for a dail setip and that power. there 400 a piece new. amazing subwoofer no doubt, he should call up sundown and grab some z15's for 200 shipped a piece
What the fuck are you talking about home slice??? Who the fuck said anything about Sundown????

the othe rpost i recomended the daytonas on was because the dude wanted spl for 530 shipped what other subs are their for 530 with 1500 rms each lol i couldnt think of anything else. the only other cadence subs i like are the zrs and wild beast subs, rest are crap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.