best sql 12

DSC03342_zpsd54fee56.jpg

DSC03343_zps3ff8cf4f.jpg

Can ship you this for @ 525$. Less than the cost of parts, it models really nicely tuned low.

to be honest its not the make of the sub its basically just how ssa puts it name on the front of the sub i mean they spell ssa xcon across the front but other then that from the youtube vids ive seen they seem to perform about the same as the sa ...
That is our brand and our model. Most companies like to put their brand logo and the model name on their product. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Also, I hope videos did not determine your choice on a sub woofer.

what gives the xcon the edge over the nightshade if its any edge
There is no edge for either, it is about what is best suited for your needs with in your install. The Nightshade is a proven and well built, high output/SPL sub woofer that can soak up power well. The Xcon is an SQ biased sub woofer, with some very trick machine cooling work that sounds excellent with strong output.

Essentially you are walking into a Porsche dealership, and we are asking if you need a 911 Turbo or a Cayenne. Both are Porsche's and are **** good, but do you want to go fast in style, or go off-road in style? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

well since i have a car i figure that box size would play a role as would the weight of the sub plus weight of box i want something to hit lows very well because from what ive been reading my component set can take care of the higher bass freqs and the sub and component set can meet in the middle for my mid bass i dont like turning my volume past 25 at the most so basically i want a woofer that bangs well between 15 and 25. i want a sub that punches hard which in my opinion would be a hard thud i listen to smooth rap music as well as straight spl rap music. so to sum that up i want a sub that hits harder or just as hard as my 2 l7 12s because thats the measuring stick im using.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.