best sql 12

maxima boy14
10+ year member

first off i would like to thank the people that opened my eyes to different brands other then jl and kicker. But anyway enough with that im looking for the best 12 inch woofer that gives you the best bass with some sq. Ive narrowed my choices down to the sundown z 12 v3, orion hcaa 12.2, ssa xcon 12, dc audio lvl 4 12 and lastly incrimiator death penalty 12. so weigh in on what would be better and i have a zx 1500 watt amp and im looking for just a single woofer

there all good, i would go with the xcon though i woud prob get the fi q over the xcon to get the us machined motor and the ability for options ie cooling direct leads and spider pack and still be cheaper. fi makes the xcon

Q12 - Fi Car Audio Store

with those 3 options you get it for 344 plus shipping, to me and a sub that can handle 2k easily and sound amazing and hit lows etc.

stop it lol i didnt ask about a playstation or blu ray dvd player

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

they all are 500 bucks

stop it lol i didnt ask about a playstation or blu ray dvd player 

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

they all are 500 bucks
not the fi q with all the cooling options and extra spider packs and direct leads. fi makes the xcon so why not buy there direct sub with upgraded options for 344 plus shipping

i know the fi isnt 500 but i thought ssa made the xcon
nope fi makes ssa subs and they make ascendant audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. fi is just their direct sub, ascendant is their store models for dealers, and ssa has fi build there subs for them. so buying a fi makes sense. lol

you may also like the ascendant audio havoc. beautiful sub made by fi. @mylows10 ; knows a lot about the subs and can tell you. he is also a dealer for ascendant and can get you the havoc with warranty :)

He was like, 'stop it'. Don't know why that made me laugh.

You going ported, I assume? Looking to end up with a 2ohm load?

yea im going ported and yea

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

That person said sony so come on that was funny

DC level 4. I really like FI as well, just sold my FI BL to go to the Level 4's. I would go FI over the SSA though, I just like the looks of FI more than the looks of the SSA Subs. I do love the AA subs, once again though built with FI.

I am more of a DC man myself after experimenting with different stuff.

But everything you listed I like minus the Orion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.