best sql 12

I would get a IA death row, think you could get one for around $350 shipped. it would take all that amp

I have a TC9 12" that would be right up your alley. It's a 4ohm driver but it would still do very well off that zx1500 as long as you go ported.

I have a pair of old SI Mags v3s12" and I have been told buy several guys that have owned the Mags also that the SA v3s area cople of steps above the Mags in SQ and Output,those Mags are some of the BEST SQ subs you can own so give the SAs a try you will not be SORRY.

there all good, i would go with the xcon though i woud prob get the fi q over the xcon to get the us machined motor .
The Xcon is a USA CNC machined motor also. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

[quote name='mclerico83']you may also like the ascendant audio havoc. beautiful sub made by fi. @mylows10 ; knows a lot about the subs and can tell you. he is also a dealer for ascendant and can get you the havoc with warranty :)[/QUOTE]

There is only one online authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer.

the ssa arent all that nice looking
???? What about it don't you like? We have VERY VERY little money to budget on appearance, as every production penny is spent on performance, outside the logo's and the back-plate caps on the Icon and up models.

in your opinion do you think that either one of those subs be louder then two l7 12s
Much of it depends on the install, we have had customers replace their L7's with Icon's and gained and have been happier with the sound. But I am curious as to what you don't like about the appearance of our SSA models, but do like about the Fi models.

to be honest its not the make of the sub its basically just how ssa puts it name on the front of the sub i mean they spell ssa xcon across the front but other then that from the youtube vids ive seen they seem to perform about the same as the sa but i think ive made my mind up on the sa nightshade v2 because i found one on the net and people seem to think that its the sub if want both spl and sq and the mechman Ho alternators arent all that expensive from 170 to 200 amps so thank everybody for their inputs but im going nightshade

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.