best set of spl/sol 12" subs for under $600 a pair

Yeah ive talked to him. I wnt have the money for 2 weeks tho n i dnt have a greendot or paypal accnt or i wuld have :/
no need for greendot account. The have refill account cards you buy at store. I take the number and enter I to my PayPal account easy as that. You will have to find the best way to ship

From 48026 box sizes are 15x15x12 and weight 33 pounds

N yeah my box is only 1.71 square feet per sub. Its a ground shaker
gonna be hard to have any subs sound good and get loud in that box and its cubic feet not square, this is 3 dimensional. Ground shaker boxes are junk man if you can, return it or scrap the wood for a custom enclosure. You almost never want to buy/build the box before getting your subs since you need to design your box based on the sub.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

the cubic feet they list does not account for port area or sub displacement

The LI's are a very good choice as plenty of people have shown over the years. If not, I like the SSA Icon suggestion. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.