Sa and skar

I was told this is the same company? Is there a difference from these 2? I'm a noob when it comes to sundown, in Hawaii most people run w7s, very expensive mean it's the best, that's what I've learned in this forum. ..
Not the same company and W7's arent the best.

Thanks guys,

I didn't mean the w7 is the best, it was a typo. I meant just cuz it's expensive doesn't mean it's the best. .

I been looking at some sa's for awhile now and i have my mind set on one or 2 8s . I wish there was a place in Washington i could hear one play, YouTube is kinda hard to judge

Thanks guys,
I didn't mean the w7 is the best, it was a typo. I meant just cuz it's expensive doesn't mean it's the best. .

I been looking at some sa's for awhile now and i have my mind set on one or 2 8s . I wish there was a place in Washington i could hear one play, YouTube is kinda hard to judge
Bought my first sundowns last week. Ups is bringing them today. I tried to find some place to hear them to but i couldnt. So i just went with the reviews and videos. BTW i got the sa12's.

you can safely purchase those sa 8's unheard, you will not be disappointed. the skar ma-8's are decent subs also, some dislike the owner though. give them about .75cuft each and tuned to about 32-35hrtz, so for two you would need about 1.5cuft.

Thanks guys, the only good thing about YouTube imo is that i can see how much air the sub is moving. I'm hoping to order the subs around February, I just like to research a lot before i decide. I only have the alpine mrp 500 right now but I'm guessing that would be enough to bump it to pass the break in point. .

Bought my first sundowns last week. Ups is bringing them today. I tried to find some place to hear them to but i couldnt. So i just went with the reviews and videos. BTW i got the sa12's.
Lmk if you like it, from everything i read you will:).

I was told this is the same company? Is there a difference from these 2? I'm a noob when it comes to sundown, in Hawaii most people run w7s, very expensive mean it's the best, that's what I've learned in this forum. ..
I'm kinda new here too, don't know much about Skar, their stuff looks kinda cheap compared to Sundown's stuff to me but i have no real life experience to back that up with. Other than that i've seen several threads about how the owner of Skar Audio tried to scam some people on here or something like that but who knows, could just be some butthurt buyers or something. Good luck either way with what you get.

Lies!

Lmk if you like it, from everything i read you will:).
They came in today and i gotta tell ya if they sound half as good as there made its gonna be awesome. Its a beast .

My box is almost done. Cut my final pieces today. A little showoff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

07374427-orig_zps5a7271fb.jpg

I'm kinda new here too, don't know much about Skar, their stuff looks kinda cheap compared to Sundown's stuff to me but i have no real life experience to back that up with. Other than that i've seen several threads about how the owner of Skar Audio tried to scam some people on here or something like that but who knows, could just be some butthurt buyers or something. Good luck either way with what you get.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thunderdome-forum-members-only/558384-skar-audio-crap.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thunderdome-forum-members-only/560717-update-skar-website-virus.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.