best set of spl/sol 12" subs for under $600 a pair

vibe

CarAudio.com Elite
I've got kicker comp r 12 on a Hixon is Brutus 2007 ems mono block. I'm looking for the best sub combo to handle 2400 rms. I need box help too. I want to go ported but I need a lot of help with this and asap. Not impressed with kickers. Thank you guys for the info

Pair of IA LI 12. Enclosure recommendations can be found at the IA section of the SSA forums. Best time to buy IA right now and either @denim ; or @Vertex Audio ; can help you make an order. Other honorable mentions would be the Sundown X-12 and SSA ICON 12, given your power.

As for enclosure help, talk to @Buck ;

Incriminator audio lethal injection 12s on sale at soundsolutionsaudio.com. ia is known as a spl oriented company and the lethal injection s are rated for 1000rms and should take ur 2400 quite nicely. American bass xfl s are a good choice. Obsidian audio v3 are on pre order mine were quite musical. As for a enclosure choose ur subs first then contact @buck for a design or he can build u one.

Li if u want more output all around x if u love the lows. 6 of one half dozen the other man. It's all up to ur goals. Both are solid and will handle. Around about the same power.

I prefer loudness over quality but I don't want a shirt sounding sub. I think I'm Guna go ia Li 12s will they handle 2400w rms even tho they are only rated at 1000w rms each sub???

Do u mean 2400 each or for the pair. For a pair they will eat it up, as for 2400 each I can't say as I have never heard a pair on that kind of power. I know they are over built for what they r rated. With proper gain setting I don't see them failing on 2000 each, but there again inproper setting could kill them quickly on less power. Enclosure plays a major factor here as well a smaller box can raise power handling while a bigger on can lower it .

Its 2400w rms for the pair not each sub. N im actually suprised my kicker comp r are loud but sql is lacking. I want louder tho n more of a competitive brand. I feel like i wuld b seriosly under poeering x12s thats y im kinda leaning towards in is li 12s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.