What would be the best amp for my set up?

Participant count
  • Participant list

MickyBFun

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2003 Lexus ES300 with the stock stereo. I have 2, 10" Kicker Comp R subwoofers in a Kicker Comp R box. I have tried numerous amps and either am not getting enough sound from the speakers or the amp will cut out, I think because of too much power. What would be the best amp for my set up and how should it be hooked up? Please help.

I have a 2003 Lexus ES300 with the stock stereo. I have 2, 10" Kicker Comp R subwoofers in a Kicker Comp R box. I have tried numerous amps and either am not getting enough sound from the speakers or the amp will cut out, I think because of too much power. What would be the best amp for my set up and how should it be hooked up? Please help.
I have always had issues getting good bass in a trunk setup without at least two 12" subs on 700+ watts RMS. I assume luxury cars are worse because of the better sound dampening. Most people ride with their seatbacks down to overcome this, so there is that.
Another thing may be the wiring method of the amp and signal. How is your's wired?

Sundown SIA1250. You can wire it to one or two ohms and get the same power. Don't wire it to ½ ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...