Best pair of 12s for price range...

How does a dual battery setup work, anyway? Does the alternator charge both? What does the 2nd battery do? It'd be awesome if you could explain it to me.
Yes it does, run your pos from the first batt to the rear, ground the rear batt like you would an amp. Then wire your amp off the rear batt. And you can ground your amp to the rear batt as well

Yes it does, run your pos from the first batt to the rear, ground the rear batt like you would an amp. Then wire your amp off the rear batt. And you can ground your amp to the rear batt as well
Now, that keeps both batteries charging? You'd need a HO alternator, right?

That is correct. Also really helps to do your big 3 and use 1/0 to the back. Although not required.
Yeah, I've got 4ga Knu that's gonna go under the hood at some point. I might even up that to 1/0 gauge, and then run it to the back if I up the power that much.

I'd up it to 0 if I were you man.
Dat bank account tho. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I really can't do much until work season starts back up.

Lol it's not a necessity, just as time permits
Yup. Again, I won't have money to blow until probably summer time, so that's when I'll really splurge on subs, wiring, batts, etc. I can't friggin' wait.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.