What are the best 10s for me?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DangerCDV
10+ year member

View attachment 26541968

I have 2 boxes in my trunk. Each identical, like the picture above.

My boxes are around 1 cubic foot, with these 2 ports tuned around 33hz each box.. There inside a 2000 Ford Mustang Vert, and there the best I can do. my best response is around 35-45hz in the cabin.

My amp is a kicker 750.1 running around 800 or so rms, clean power.

My current subwoofers, 2 Kicker CVRs. There great subwoofers, but im looking for more, an I know people I can sell them to so I can get a decent return on them.

Im looking for the best 10 inch subwoofers I can place in these boxes to get the most out of my system. I am not sure how well different subwoofers preform in different enclosures, so I was thinking...

Sundown Audio E-10 (The cheapest, but one of my best bets)

Alpine SWS (Or SWR if its worth it)

Kicker CompR (The NEW CVR, like I already have)

Any ideas? PLEASE and THANK YOU! *Also, I would like to keep the price of the new subwoofers as cheap as possible*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.