Best pair of 12s for price range...

[quote name='winkychevelle']Ia's quality is leagues above the American bass though for te money American bass will get the job done[/QUOTE]

Hmm... @04murdalanche, agree/disagree?

have you ever thought of doing keeping your 15's, adding another one 15' and put it on sealed boxes?
Uhhhhhhnope. The enclosure for my 15 just isn't able to work very well if I want it firing backwards, just due to how tall the sub is. Adding another wouldn't really help me.

i have 2 vvx 15 and i went from ported to sealed, its still very loud, i just had to tweak placement where the sub is unloading, i noticed it needs to be right in front of a flat panel.

Tantric can be found on CACO and MAF. They are very good drivers. Also consider asking SPLaudio to build you a custom sub.
But both the XFL and DR are good drivers too.
Gah, so many options I haven't even considered.

BTW, I'm having a conversation with Corey as we speak. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

[quote name='Full Tilt']Hmm... @04murdalanche, agree/disagree?[/QUOTE]
No experience with IA but I doubt they are that much better.. And if their subs are priced ANYTHING like their amps then helllll no.
[quote name='gckless']Tantric can be found on CACO and MAF. They are very good drivers. Also consider asking SPLaudio to build you a custom sub.

But both the XFL and DR are good drivers too.[/QUOTE]

Tantric is teh sexxxxxxxx.. I wanna pair of HDDs SOO bad

[quote name='Full Tilt']Gah, so many options I haven't even considered.

BTW, I'm having a conversation with Corey as we speak. :)[/QUOTE]

Corey is never a bad option either, dude does solid work

[quote name='winkychevelle']Dude I run all ab gear and I have had is gear and its just better ab is still good but ia is a step above[/QUOTE]

As I said above, AB is great gear at a great price.

Ia may be better, but the price tag comes with it I'm sure.

No experience with IA but I doubt they are that much better.. And if their subs are priced ANYTHING like their amps then helllll no.

Tantric is teh sexxxxxxxx.. I wanna pair of HDDs SOO bad

Corey is never a bad option either, dude does solid work

As I said above, AB is great gear at a great price.

Ia may be better, but the price tag comes with it I'm sure.
this but they arent that bad price wise, the amps yea kinda but a 3200w amp that does 6k for 1600 isnt bad

What amp do they have that's "rated" at 3200? And does 6k on what, 18v?
Hell for 1600, I'd just buy 2 used sundown 3500s for ~1300
meant to type 3600

the 40.1 is rated for 3600w at 1ohm but has been known to put out 6k on 16v sometimes more depending on the ohm load and voltage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.