Best of these 7 15's for the money?

Best of these 7 15's for the money?

• Total voters
Yes and thats fine nothing against ia ..but there are plenty of ppl running aq/sq doing very high 50s and even 60s...considering that one of our own on here does big numbers . @mlstrass ; does 54s with a single 18 out of a trunk and his van barney does 60s ..and then theres the black nasty.etc etc
Running 2 15" HDC4's in the altima now, 58.1 in the kick......still my daily beater

The usual for soundqubed.. cheap Chinese copy, crappy soft parts, high FS, (good of he is burping high I guess), they are just not quality. I know you have heard this countless times haha
Soundqubed lows hurt. They play low bass better and deeper than my sa15's. Price was sitting in a Suv with 2 15 hdc3 and said it was playing super low.

Soundqubed lows hurt. They play low bass better and deeper than my sa15's. Price was sitting in a Suv with 2 15 hdc3 and said it was playing super low.
You can tune them super low to make them play lower yes. I'm not going to argue with you. You obviously don't know what you are talking about

Most subs are chinese since Americans dont manufacture ferrite nor baskets.
The important bit being American made coils and assembly in-house. Both are significant difference in quality and reliability.

Some subs function well in small box, some just say they do because manufacturers want know that people care about cramming as much cone area as they can into too-small spaces. I'd vouch for Sundown Z working well in small-ish box, haven't seen enough in-person of the others listed to comment for sure.

The important bit being American made coils and assembly in-house. Both are significant difference in quality and reliability.
Some subs function well in small box, some just say they do because manufacturers want know that people care about cramming as much cone area as they can into too-small spaces. I'd vouch for Sundown Z working well in small-ish box, haven't seen enough in-person of the others listed to comment for sure.
Yea man zv3 love small boxes. Doug had two zv3 18s in 8cubes under window line in a Tahoe doing 155db

You can tune them super low to make them play lower yes. I'm not going to argue with you. You obviously don't know what you are talking about
I will argue with you because I do know what I'm talking about. My subs were tuned at 36hz and still got low. I'm not saying that they are going to have better sq, but the low end is impressive. Do you think I've never heard DC, IA, or Fi?

I will argue with you because I do know what I'm talking about. My subs were tuned at 36hz and still got low. I'm not saying that they are going to have better sq, but the low end is impressive. Do you think I've never heard DC, IA, or Fi?
It's all about the box. But soundqubed is very crappy woofers. Hate to say it. When you recone and build and salvage subs and parts all the time you will see. The soundqubed stuff is just cheap/flimsy ********. Crap spiders, cheap baby coils. Weak triple joints. Ect

It's all about the box. But soundqubed is very crappy woofers. Hate to say it. When you recone and build and salvage subs and parts all the time you will see. The soundqubed stuff is just cheap/flimsy ********. Crap spiders, cheap baby coils. Weak triple joints. Ect
yet still gets loud. aka mlstrass's setup and amicustom's the black nasty doing a 163s with stock parts. They get loud on a budget. Not everyone is gonna have american wound coils and mega quality spiders or else there would be very little subwoofer selections in the 500 and under range. They work well enough for what they are and won enough trophies in lane to prove their worth.

90% untrue, I have ran Audioque/Soundqubed subs for 7+ year with NO failures !!

I have ran up to 4000 watts to a single 10" and did 152.7 DB

I will never run a sub other than Audioque/Soundqubed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...