Best of these 7 15's for the money?

Best of these 7 15's for the money?

• Total voters
Had 2 SP4 15''s on a Warhorse and let me say they got NASTY..I'm running 2 DP's now and can't go wrong with IA..Beast stuff.Good luck whatever you choose.It comes down to nut hugging pretty much..lol

Had 2 SP4 15''s on a Warhorse and let me say they got NASTY..I'm running 2 DP's now and can't go wrong with IA..Beast stuff.Good luck whatever you choose.It comes down to nut hugging pretty much..lol
What happened to the Fi's and Warhorse??

I got a demo from some ssa xcon I wasn't to impressed but the was alright I guess. But I also got a demo from two 18 evils in a wall on like 8k and they weren't all that great either. I'd go with the zv3

DSS Ethos or Trident.
That's a small box for a low-tuned daily 15".
Wow I can't believe I've never heard of these and nobody else has mentioned these. I just did a little research and they seem like super highly regarded subs. I want the Trident but I can't find where to buy it. Plenty of vids of people with em. DSS has the Ethos on their site as their only sub. And the fb page only discusses Ethos. These seem incredible for the money

Wow I can't believe I've never heard of these and nobody else has mentioned these. I just did a little research and they seem like super highly regarded subs. I want the Trident but I can't find where to buy it. Plenty of vids of people with em. DSS has the Ethos on their site as their only sub. And the fb page only discusses Ethos. These seem incredible for the money
Jeff Hulbert may still be selling his on CACO, but they're not 15's

Jeff Hulbert may still be selling his on CACO, but they're not 15's
Yeah I'm just looking for 1 15. But I'm not buying for at least a month or so. Going to get all my deadening, sealing, rattling, front stage, amplifier, and electrical right first at a pace I can afford. Just want to know how/where I can buy the Tridents in the future.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...