Best of these 7 15's for the money?

Best of these 7 15's for the money?

• Total voters
[quote name='72Impala']When you name some big competitors running soundqubed lmk and I'll shut up. Plenty of guys running IA and still have guys running FI.[/QUOTE]
Yes and thats fine nothing against ia ..but there are plenty of ppl running aq/sq doing very high 50s and even 60s...considering that one of our own on here does big numbers . @mlstrass; does 54s with a single 18 out of a trunk and his van barney does 60s ..and then theres the black nasty.etc etc

When you name some big competitors running soundqubed lmk and I'll shut up. Plenty of guys running IA and still have guys running FI.
Not hardcore as the 170/180 guys but is pretty loud still

161.9 on music sealed up legal

His burp is around 163 sealed up. Outlaw is way louder

So far crossfire and sundown are taking home the trophies in the socal car audio scene. FI gets pretty low scores on the term lab here. Unless its someone with BTL N2 N3s, then thats a whole different ball game. Now those are some loud *** subs.

Not hardcore as the 170/180 guys but is pretty loud still
161.9 on music sealed up legal

How are Crossfire subs? The XS looks nice but they don't list the inner mounting diameter. They list it on the C7 and it'll be almost a perfect fit but I think it's only rated at 1200rms. And where do you buy these things? Any other cheap or new brands that people have been really successful with and would be great for a daily driver?

How are Crossfire subs? The XS looks nice but they don't list the inner mounting diameter. They list it on the C7 and it'll be almost a perfect fit but I think it's only rated at 1200rms. And where do you buy these things? Any other cheap or new brands that people have been really successful with and would be great for a daily driver?
I gotta find a crossfire dealer. Or contact crossfire the self by there website. But I wouldn't put an Xs v2 in 3.5cubes... I'd put it in 4-4.5... For real if your only have 3.5cubes u should get a sundown zv3 15

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

And only 12 people voted on the poll. Bunch of lameos not voting

they belong in big enclosure territory.

Cut a new baffle for your box and put a zv4 12" in 3.5cubes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif hammer time

Or zv3 15" because they like small boxes

they belong in big enclosure territory.
Oh ok. From what I've read it seems like the sa zv3, dc xl, and skar zvx like 3 cubes. But I think I read several places that the Mayhem and Death Penalty would be fine in 3.5 cubes too would either of them be? Don't know too much about enclosure requirements for xcon and sp4

My biased opinion says SSA Xcon, especially since it is on sale. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I gotta find a crossfire dealer. Or contact crossfire the self by there website. But I wouldn't put an Xs v2 in 3.5cubes... I'd put it in 4-4.5... For real if your only have 3.5cubes u should get a sundown zv3 15 

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

And only 12 people voted on the poll. Bunch of lameos not voting
I voted SP4

Really? Do tell.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/616765-important-information-those-who-own-thinking-buying-ct-sounds-products.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...