Best of these 7 15's for the money?

Best of these 7 15's for the money?

• Total voters
Also why i saod the hdc4 u can run it on 3k or 6k daily to be honest..nit dissimg the other subs just wondering why it wasnt on the list.
already told you a few posts ago if u didnt see. Cutout is significantly off since the hdc4 need almost half an inch less than what I have.

Also why i saod the hdc4 u can run it on 3k or 6k daily to be honest..nit dissimg the other subs just wondering why it wasnt on the list.
No I agree hdc4 should be on the list but we both know that sq subs like larger boxes but it's still a better choice then some of those up there

All of 7 of the sp4 setups i've demo'd have always sounded... lets say dissapointing to say the least. Big box, medium box small box all good looking properly tuned boxes with decent port area, bracing, baffling etc.., still doesnt hold a candle output wise to most of everything else thats there at the competitions that are on much less power and cone area. You can say, i've never heard a proper sp4 setup before but seems everyone else with other subs with janky @ss boxes and shittier power can get louder.

Another vote for the firestarter lol...sorry i kno its a good sub amd they have fixed the problem ( i guess) but i cant buy a sub that ive seen in person catch 2 cars on fire
When you name some big competitors running soundqubed lmk and I'll shut up. Plenty of guys running IA and still have guys running FI.

they do well for normal music along with edm rock and metal if you dont like decaf 24/7 not necessarily a burp sub. Other subs are a lot less punchier from all the demos i've gotten from sundown Xs, SP4s, zv4s, etc... Most subs are chinese since Americans dont manufacture ferrite nor baskets.
Neverthless, hdcs would not work in his box welll.

Most of them post minimums, but on caco, many people went with much bigger specs and their results were a lot better.
Tell SJA that their stuff isn't manufactured in the US.

And yea most ferrite is from china, I'm strictly talking about soft parts here. Soundqubed has terrible soft parts.

Take a recone out of an hdc3, then out of an fi q, or ia dp, or atomic anything, you will see a CLEAR difference in quality of spiders, coil, cone, all of it

Tell SJA that their stuff isn't manufactured in the US. And yea most ferrite is from china, I'm strictly talking about soft parts here. Soundqubed has terrible soft parts.

Take a recone our of an hdc3, then our of an fi q, or ia dp, or atomic anything, you will see a CLEAR difference in quality of spiders, coil, cone, all of it
no arguments there. Buddy had his hdc3s rebuilt with nightshade softparts and he got a lot louder without hitting mechanical limits

All of 7 of the sp4 setups i've demo'd have always sounded... lets say dissapointing to say the least. Big box, medium box small box all good looking properly tuned boxes with decent port area, bracing, baffling etc.., still doesnt hold a candle output wise to most of everything else thats there at the competitions that are on much less power and cone area. You can say, i've never heard a proper sp4 setup before but seems everyone else with other subs with janky @ss boxes and shittier power can get louder.
This. The sp4 set ups I've heard just ain't there. Not a fan. Could be the install but from what I heard meh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...