Best Buy Zombies

I was in the local BB yesterday, they were closing out the 9885 for 179 and had some decent prices on all their amps too.. BB is in line with eBay for a lot of stuff this week!

Ya dude its kinda stupid the way pricing works right now. This time of year is hard on car audio at BBY cuz the whole new equipment that we get. It is wierd though pricing is different for each store. It all depends on how profitable the car audio department is for each store to determine how low they are willing to mark stuff down. If they make enough money to sell something before its end of life and lose money, they can do it cuz they can make up the revenue. Where if you dont have a profitable dept. they arnt willing to get that drastic yet. There is another bby where i live that had a dual double din for 99 bucks that we are STILLL sellin for like 500. They are losin alot of money on sellin them but they dont have to worry about losin money if they keep it in stock past its end of life date. Its all retarded. Kinda complicated
its actually called market reaction

Why is there so much hate for BB?

I have never had a bad experience there. Yea, they don't sell the best of Car Audio, but is that their market? Hell no! So why do it, well they don't. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Anyway, I have a worse experience shopping at CC and even worse at HH Gregg. I would much rather go to BB.

Must my thoughts....

Why is there so much hate for BB?
I have never had a bad experience there. Yea, they don't sell the best of Car Audio, but is that their market? Hell no! So why do it, well they don't. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Anyway, I have a worse experience shopping at CC and even worse at HH Gregg. I would much rather go to BB.

Must my thoughts....
Its because one person has a bad experience, then a bunch of **** are like "OMG Best buy the suckzors" I am willing to bet half of the people who are complaining in this thread have never bought or had anything installed car audio wise from best buy.

Best Buy is the largest electronic store in the united states,maybe the world and they are not going anywhere soon. Personally i have no problem with best buy, probably the best electronic store to shop at period

yup i had an remote start/alarm installed by them with no problems.

Bought alot of items from them with no problems and they take care of warranty stuff fast and easy.

CC is the devil when it comes to returns and warranties

I know it varied by store but all the CC's ive been to are .......no.

They try to charge you with a restocking fee all the time ,even with unopened stuff

...perhaps you should read this post again
Ok, well that isn't Best Buy's fault. That would be the r-tards working in that section of the store.

Ok, so they didn't have something in stock, it happens. And it was a higher price, well they can pretty much charge what they want.

Where they did go wrong was to take it back, and you should have stopped them. **** happens, you can go anywhere and have something like that happen.

Its because one person has a bad experience, then a bunch of **** are like "OMG Best buy the suckzors" I am willing to bet half of the people who are complaining in this thread have never bought or had anything installed car audio wise from best buy.Best Buy is the largest electronic store in the united states,maybe the world and they are not going anywhere soon. Personally i have no problem with best buy, probably the best electronic store to shop at period
I always love going in there. My GF hates it because we usually spend an hour or so in there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Ok, well that isn't Best Buy's fault. That would be the r-tards working in that section of the store.
ummm YES it IS BBs fault! They're the ones who hire the employees working in all their departments. The employees might be tards, but they were hired by BB, who needs to make sure they hire qualified personnel.

I don't understand. different locations are allowed to charge different prices. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Certain areas have more competition then others.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.