Best Buy Zombies

SuperchargedRS
10+ year member

M1009 CUCV
Ok...so I go to BB to get a deck and speakers for my new daily driver.

I find some speakers I like, they are on sale but out of stock, the guy tells me to go to this other store as they have like 10 in stock.

I jump in the car drive for 20min get there and the speakers are 50 bucks more, i tell them the discrepancy and they tell me I am SOL and they don't price match there own store WTF?

So i am like ok....BS...but ok... I go to buy this open box deck that I also was buying, they ring it up I give them the cash, get the receipt some pimple ridden guy comes over takes the deck and says "void the transaction" as it was sold to me for to little???

BB employees in general bother me, I mean they are in the same caliber as walmart / k mart / target workers BUT they have this enormous hard on for best buy; they have all this pride for a company that regards them slightly higher then the mop.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I could understand if it was your store, or family owned it, or even if you were paid well, but that doesnt apply to those kids. wow...just wow

Now dotn go jumpin to conclusions. Now if you think about the time of year, it is when new products are being released form CES...you know new alpine, pioneer, stuff like that. Each store has different pricing for marked down items that are going to be getting deleted from inventory. Yes....the first guy u talked to was a dumbass, he should have called ahead and either got one xfered for atleast told them about the situation and you wouldnt have wasted their time. Now dont get me wrong i knoew what ur sayign and why ur pissed but. you gotta think a little bit at the same time. I work for best buy and i know they treat employees like crap.....but ****...cant beat the discounts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ok...so I go to BB to get a deck and speakers for my new daily driver.
I find some speakers I like, they are on sale but out of stock, the guy tells me to go to this other store as they have like 10 in stock.

I jump in the car drive for 20min get there and the speakers are 50 bucks more, i tell them the discrepancy and they tell me I am SOL and they don't price match there own store WTF?

So i am like ok....BS...but ok... I go to buy this open box deck that I also was buying, they ring it up I give them the cash, get the receipt some pimple ridden guy comes over takes the deck and says "void the transaction" as it was sold to me for to little???

BB employees in general bother me, I mean they are in the same caliber as walmart / k mart / target workers BUT they have this enormous hard on for best buy; they have all this pride for a company that regards them slightly higher then the mop.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I could understand if it was your store, or family owned it, or even if you were paid well, but that doesnt apply to those kids. wow...just wow
if you had the receipt in hand then you legally own it.

he cant take it back after that point, and if he did, i would have called the cops and reported it as theft.

Now dotn go jumpin to conclusions. Now if you think about the time of year, it is when new products are being released form CES...you know new alpine, pioneer, stuff like that. Each store has different pricing for marked down items that are going to be getting deleted from inventory. Yes....the first guy u talked to was a dumbass, he should have called ahead and either got one xfered for atleast told them about the situation and you wouldnt have wasted their time. Now dont get me wrong i knoew what ur sayign and why ur pissed but. you gotta think a little bit at the same time. I work for best buy and i know they treat employees like crap.....but ****...cant beat the discounts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
x2....they also paid me well to install. $15/hr

this made me giggle, your a moron

Well I went there to check out some stuff I was going to buy else where, however they had a good deal so I figured what the heck, shoulda known better, as to best but a advertised price (even in the store) is just a suggestion as far as they are concerned.

I normally avoid that chit hole.

Best buy has now really made my chit list.

this made me giggle, your a moron
Why exactly am i a moron? And ya if they pretty much sold it to u and u had the receipt i woulda just dipsetted.

And i know they dont carry good gear there now but to u mister LaserRed38, i wouldnt talk **** about the **** they carry there cuz they're about to start carrying those PDX 4.100 and the 1.600, i dotn know but it looks like ur look9ng at buying some. Do u still think they are shitty cuz best buy is ognna sell them???????. So id rethink your attitude towards them and the gear YOU want before u talk. Im not tryign to be a dick or anything, I know most tf the **** we carry *****. I'm just sayin. This so called "chit hole" is about to carry soem amps you are strongly considering buying. Feburary 20th, you will see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.