Best Buy Zombies

Round two ding ding,

I won second round KO

I went and bought the speakers from the store that had them instock but wouldn't honor the other stores price ---> took them to the other store returned them (put them into THE OTHER STORES INVENTORY)---> then bought them for the lower price!

Nice supercharged...i didnt even think of that. Good call. O and ya check in rss and on teh water cooler ******** under car audio miscilaneous or some ****. U'll c it.
Ya the new amps are in there i was on there today. I cant wait to quit this corporate favorite picking shithole excuse for a company.

lol...because that is SO much better. It was all about GG, until they got bought out by CompUSA and then folded. I wish I had as much money back then as I do now. They had inSANE discounts on all their JL, Alpine, MBQ and Eclipse stuff....sigh....

Nice system though DJack...and car.

thanks ..... but at least i know CCIty will honor their own stores prices i do price changes all the time, as well as price match any store. I have had my own bad expreicnes with BB witha laptop and an extended service warranty.. that they didnt want to honor..

Ya dude its kinda stupid the way pricing works right now. This time of year is hard on car audio at BBY cuz the whole new equipment that we get. It is wierd though pricing is different for each store. It all depends on how profitable the car audio department is for each store to determine how low they are willing to mark stuff down. If they make enough money to sell something before its end of life and lose money, they can do it cuz they can make up the revenue. Where if you dont have a profitable dept. they arnt willing to get that drastic yet. There is another bby where i live that had a dual double din for 99 bucks that we are STILLL sellin for like 500. They are losin alot of money on sellin them but they dont have to worry about losin money if they keep it in stock past its end of life date. Its all retarded. Kinda complicated

I got these for $15 a week ago from my local BB.. Didnt come in looking for them, and havent a clue what Ill do with them but I couldnt leave them sitting there.. LOL Power Series 4" Coax

T142C_1_m.jpg

The only time id go to bestbuy is on Black Friday (which i did) and if i got a gift card (which i got- although id appreciate cash instead ).
Anyway another reason i don like BestBuy coz they deal with HSBC.
Hey hey hey slow your roll there buddy, I work for HSBC, what is the problem with us?..Let me be of assistance.

Ok...so I go to BB to get a deck and speakers for my new daily driver.
I find some speakers I like, they are on sale but out of stock, the guy tells me to go to this other store as they have like 10 in stock.

I jump in the car drive for 20min get there and the speakers are 50 bucks more, i tell them the discrepancy and they tell me I am SOL and they don't price match there own store WTF?

So i am like ok....BS...but ok... I go to buy this open box deck that I also was buying, they ring it up I give them the cash, get the receipt some pimple ridden guy comes over takes the deck and says "void the transaction" as it was sold to me for to little???

BB employees in general bother me, I mean they are in the same caliber as walmart / k mart / target workers BUT they have this enormous hard on for best buy; they have all this pride for a company that regards them slightly higher then the mop.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I could understand if it was your store, or family owned it, or even if you were paid well, but that doesnt apply to those kids. wow...just wow
Chalk 1 up for the internet brands,with service like that they make ED look good LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.