Best budget subs

Heres some... I've heard a few all are decently reputable brands and cheap as hell I've concidered trying to do a bigass budget build with many subwoofers but I figure the money would be wasted when I could just get 2 more DC's for the same price, anywho...

Pioneer Champion TS-W259D4 10" = $64.99 @ audiosavings.com 350RMS / Dual 4 Ohm

Powerbass M-15D 15" = $69.95 @ audiosavings.com 300RMS / Dual 4 Ohm

Autotek M12D4 12" = $44.95 @ audiosavings.com 500RMS / Dual 4 Ohm

Rockford Fosgate Prime R2D4-12 12" = 56.95 @ audiosavings.com 250RMS / Dual 4 Ohm

Kenwood KFC-W3013PS 12" = $59.95 @ audiosavings.com 500RMS / 4 Ohm

The list goes on but these are some of my favorites for the price you can get ANY pair for $100 shipped brand new. and all of these will take about 800-1k daily. By the way Pioneer Champion 10's are CLEAN sounding I had 2 in a Nissan Truck sealed back in the day off an Xplod 1200w 2 channel bridged and I hit almost a 138 on a TL legal. When we ported she got a lot louder and still stayed clean we fed 2 of them only 400rms daily, god I wish I had a truck they get so loud :-/

Also I don't know where you got the Kicker is overpriced thing from the new comps are pretty nice and they sound good too... I've put 1k to 2 15" Comps old style for about a year before one of them started showing signs of blowing, then I gave them to a friend. I think 3 10" Comps would be louder than any dual sub solution listed in the price range if you build the right box and throw them a little over rated.

I was actually thinking about running 4 to 6 of those hifonic subs just to see if they can get loud...or run 4 of them and get loud on a budget...My question would be if they can get low

Rockford prime is a no no I wanna try some audiopipe subs they look like house speakers lol
Why are Rockford Prime a no no?... Seems decent for the price and Rockford isn't exactly a cheaper brand. You can't back up that statement and say you want to run Audiopipes even though the Eye candies are decently priced, seen 2 15" eye candies do a 146 Legal off a 2k amplifier and a trailblazer too bad that guy that ran them tried saying they were 18's smh.

Why are Rockford Prime a no no?... Seems decent for the price and Rockford isn't exactly a cheaper brand. You can't back up that statement and say you want to run Audiopipes even though the Eye candies are decently priced, seen 2 15" eye candies do a 146 Legal off a 2k amplifier and a trailblazer too bad that guy that ran them tried saying they were 18's smh.
I can because my friend has two Rockford puch p1s and they get loud but are just made horrible smoking coils bad sq and they don't get low lanzar max are cheaper and can get a lot deeper than those punch p1s and as far as I know the punch series is 1 up the prime series so if the punch series is not decent why would the prime be now I might be wrong but I highly doubt it and I just read they only go down to 43hz

I was actually thinking about running 4 to 6 of those hifonic subs just to see if they can get loud...or run 4 of them and get loud on a budget...My question would be if they can get low
My main concern is the under 40 hz range. I don't expect sub 30 hz response to be anywhere near decent with a $40 subwoofer, but I would be playing mainly around 40 hz down to 34 hz. 32 hz would be cool but that's pushing it with super cheap budget subs.

Jl W0. It's a bit more. Around $80. But it's worth it
I heard a 12w0 in a prefab (made by jl audio) and was not impressed at all. Only on 175 wrms but honestly the output was pitiful. I've heard many jl audio systems and it seems that whenever I hear a sub stage that actually pounds, it's never jl. The Orion Xtr sounded better and louder than the jl w3 tbh, for less than half the price. The best jl system I've heard was 2 12w1s on a 500 watt jx500/1. I really do not like mainstream brand subs I've just had bad experiences with them. I now have an sa-15 and I'm wondering why nobody ever talks about them, they blow all of my friends subs away. There are people at my school who have w6s and type rs. So many. I blow them away and it kinda pisses me off that sundown and obsidian, etc don't get recognized. Lots of people know I have one of the loudest systems at my school and they all talk about sundown. There are probably even better brands but how come jl, kicker, and alpine are the only companies that get recognition. Sorry for that essay I'm pretty much tweaked on adderall lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.