Best budget subs

Jakerrr
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Not dcon or obsidian level budget subs. I'm talking like super duper cheap. Like $100 absolute maximum but I'm really talking about the 30 dollar subs. Lanzar max look pretty good to me and I've heard them and looked them up. Was surprised they're like under 50 bucks. I just want to put together a fun mega budget setup of like 4 12s or something for shits and giggles. Share your knowledge...

Not dcon or obsidian level budget subs. I'm talking like super duper cheap. Like $100 absolute maximum but I'm really talking about the 30 dollar subs. Lanzar max look pretty good to me and I've heard them and looked them up. Was surprised they're like under 50 bucks. I just want to put together a fun mega budget setup of like 4 12s or something for shits and giggles. Share your knowledge...
winter_c has some old school 10 inch pmts, that are pretty decent, think he is doing 4 for 100 shipped.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

and they are new.

Infinity Ref series has excellent sq and get pretty loud. JBL GT5 is very similar for a little more $

Boston G1 series as well, if you shop hard enough you can find the Boston G2s for under $100 new.

Re Audio RE series isnt bad for the price, 8 layer voice coil and 12mm of xmax is pretty good for $60.

Polk Audio db/dxi series has pretty good sq for around $65

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.