Best 15" sub for music on 3k

Bro, I've been running DD's in MECA since 2007. I still have the loudest Street 2,3,4, and currently 5 scores on record.
Also, my buddy blake clements runs DDZ's in M3 and is currently sitting at a 159.2.

Who are you again?

And don't give me any bullcrap about being "daily" or tuned low or whatever. You brought up MECA scores and classes, so I don't want to hear about why you lost.
Blake's setup is my dream build that will never happen. He got me thinking hard about running a single Z15

I havent lost all year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, again not a numbers machine or like the DD 10", (neat trick at worlds last year btw) or the blazer that Blake runs (cool guy tho), I just do it for fun...and again I would rather park and pound then chase numbers, but thats just me
What do you p&p? I've never done it at a show but tested a 129. It was a official layout. Last time at a show was a 22 with level 3s.

I havent lost all year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, again not a numbers machine or like the DD 10", (neat trick at worlds last year btw) or the blazer that Blake runs (cool guy tho), I just do it for fun...and again I would rather park and pound then chase numbers, but thats just me
I haven't lost SPL since 2006. True story.

Just saying, DD's have a stereotype around them for some reason. Given the proper setup they can play low and MEAN. Personally I wouldn't use them for a "low" setup, but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Blake's setup is my dream build that will never happen. He got me thinking hard about running a single Z15
Blakes build is stupid loud. It's brutally loud for how simple it is/looks.

What do you p&p? I've never done it at a show but tested a 129. It was a official layout. Last time at a show was a 22 with level 3s.
Best so far was a 132.xx best at a show was 129.xx (Young Money- New Sh*t) and (The Dream- I love your girl) fuse went at the end of that one..not to many people P&P around here tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif kinda makes me sad, because to me that is what a real system is not something that can burp a 160 for 3seconds...But to each his/her own

Just saying, DD's have a stereotype around them for some reason. Given the proper setup they can play low and MEAN. Personally I wouldn't use them for a "low" setup, but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Have you played with the new I models? It's a different sub. I haven't liked DD for the lows in many years till these.

Best so far was a 132.xx best at a show was 129.xx (Young Money- New Sh*t) and (The Dream- I love your girl) fuse went at the end of that one..not to many people P&P around here tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif kinda makes me sad, because to me that is what a real system is not something that can burp a 160 for 3seconds...But to each his/her own
Mine was money man decafed I think. It's like 38hz

lol I know who you are

and we agree then, a few pages back I said DD is nice stuff, kinda pricey, and I wouldnt use it for a "low" setup

Also a buddy of mine is doing 158s right now he said he has something plained for finals to see if he can top Blake, Im not in that league so I will just sit back and watch

They have that stereotype cause they are not a new forum boner even though they still win everything and hold how many builds over 180 with not that much cone area? Is anybody else besides DD over 180?

lol I know who you are
and we agree then, a few pages back I said DD is nice stuff, kinda pricey, and I wouldnt use it for a "low" setup

Also a buddy of mine is doing 158s right now he said he has something plained for finals to see if he can top Blake, Im not in that league so I will just sit back and watch
Who's your buddy? I don't see anybody even close to Blake in M3.

They have that stereotype cause they are not a new forum boner even though they still win everything and hold how many builds over 180 with not that much cone area? Is anybody else besides DD over 180?
Danny Hayes, Butler, Dante and Hal? Those are the only 80's vehicles I know of. And I only know what subs Butler runs.

Danny Hayes, Butler, Dante and Hal? Those are the only 80's vehicles I know of. And I only know what subs Butler runs.
I know butler and one more, can't remember his name but I think he's in NC. Also didn't somebody in Puerto Rico get it? If so that was DD also. I seen it on facebook but it was a while ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.