Which baskets will fit 4" coil Treo SSX motor?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TreyE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Tampa
Hey all sorry I tried searching everywhere to find out how to figure out which baskets fit which motors and apparently I have no idea what to search to find the answer Im looking for. I have a blown Treo SSX 15" subwoofer and I want to upgrade it to 18". Which basket will fit? Someone tell me what to search or where to look? Thanks

Trey

Any other way to tell which baskets will or will not fit? Like something I can look for to check other baskets I find for cheaper? $75 seems a bit steep for a basket no?

the ssx uses a standard 6 x 5" pattern but the 4 spoke wont work unless bored out and some 12 spoke are cut bigger for 4" coils. all 6 spoke and ti baskets there is room for a 4" coil..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.