Fi or PSI

Participant count
  • Participant list

brycefish

I am between the Fi Q 12" and the PSI Platform 2 12" which one do you guys think is better or a sub that is in the 400 dollar price range. Also whats a good amp for 1500RMS watts I started looking into Crescendo but ive been having second thoughts about them. Thanks for your input!

I wish that sundown amp wasnt discontinued but does anybody else have experience with skar amps?
If you dont mind used there are always some for sale in the classifieds, but buy from someone that has positive feedback (the more the better)and has been a member here and elsewhere for a while.

I never send paypal money as a gift, I will pay the 3% to have it as goods so Paypal has my back.

Look into a American bass 4480.1. Word has it there hard to beat for the price...I have one on the way now.. Will be replacing my mmats dhcx2200.1.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.