Best 15" sub for music on 3k

Lol they are the same price as every other 2500 watt sub. They are one of the few that still do real R&D. 

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

What subs?
Xsv2

Cool so you have way more cone area then I have and the same power. I do 49s at 27 and 45hz. 50s from 34-38hz. on music with no clip. I bet you also have a meter friendly SUV?
Lol is ur tc a hatch?? I would hope you where doing good numbers with the subs being that close to the meter, there is a reason most of the loudest people use small cars and hatchbacks and not suv's ;-)

And yep that's about right in louder then u because I have more cone area but more space ur loud because ur in a tiny space

Lol is ur tc a hatch?? I would hope you where doing good numbers with the subs being that close to the meter, there is a reason most of the loudest people use small cars and hatchbacks and not suv's ;-)
And yep that's about right in louder then u because I have more cone area but more space ur loud because ur in a tiny space
Do you understand how cabin gain works? You won't find many loud tCs, even walled ones. They hate the meter for some reason, I think it's the glass roof and long sloped dash. I'm pretty sure most of the loudest dailys are big SUVs and blazers.

What does it meter and where is the peak? Some say a sub murders lows but can't break a 42 under 35hz. Just cause it shakes stuff don't mean it's loud.
Nope I haven't I'm still upgrading but when I'm done I would like to if I can get access, car audio ain't that big here. I've heard a lot of dd's and they do get loud but never heard em get low, I'm sure they do tho in the right box but I'm extremely satisfied with my xsv2 that I got for way less than a 9515.

Nope I haven't I'm still upgrading but when I'm done I would like to if I can get access, car audio ain't that big here. I've heard a lot of dd's and they do get loud but never heard em get low, I'm sure they do tho in the right box but I'm extremely satisfied with my xsv2 that I got for way less than a 9515.
The old DDs didn't have the same impact the new one do. Fs dropped 10 plus hz. Curious what did you pay and was it new?

I got it used for $400 bro, its in excellent condition
So used it was $200 less the the DD would cost new. That's about right lol. Still say DD is overpriced? They are both very good subs, everything mentioned in this thread is good. I'm busting the bs forum rumor about DD being overpriced. Isn't the CF a rebadged Fi also? I know it's not original.

Lol I've ran the XLs for over a year. They get **** on by the DDs. The XLs could not handle the airspace needed to dig with output. That's why they require such small boxes, they are very inefficient subs. I tried 5 boxes tuning from 30-38, the 1.5 cubes they like don't let them drop like you would expect. I ran 2500 per sub they they never reached Xmax unless the box got bigger then they could handle. These DDs do the same numbers plus .5 15hz lower then the XLs ever did.
Your just a dumbasss that's all

Your just a dumbasss that's all
I guess I am. But I'm a louder lower ******* then I was running DC subs. I am dumb for trying so hard to get them loud for as long as I did. That was a waste of time.

But I will say Rusty was one of the coolest guys I've ever meet and that van is nasty to sit in. I tapped out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.