Best 15" sub for music on 3k

So used it was $200 less the the DD would cost new. That's about right lol. Still say DD is overpriced? They are both very good subs, everything mentioned in this thread is good. I'm busting the bs forum rumor about DD being overpriced. Isn't the CF a rebadged Fi also? I know it's not original.
My dd dealer wants close to $800 for a 9515 new, probably cuz they're the only dd dealer within 600 miles. Fi builds cf's subs, but just cuz they build it doesn't mean it's the same sub.

My dd dealer wants close to $800 for a 9515 new, probably cuz they're the only dd dealer within 600 miles. Fi builds cf's subs, but just cuz they build it doesn't mean it's the same sub.
Evil is the same as the SP4 so I would expect CF to share stuff. Don't know for sure though. Sounds like a ****** dealer.

**** boomsday if I had 15s these overpriced DDs would be crushing those same price crossfires
Doubt it...Mind you my scores are with a single 250a fuse, meter at the headrest all doors closed, and playing music (Young Money- New Sh*t)

I must be doing something right because I kick a$$ in Meca, and nobody with DD is even close in my division....

Doubt it...Mind you my scores are with a single 250a fuse, meter at the headrest all doors closed, and playing music (Young Money- New Sh*t)
I must be doing something right because I kick a$$ in Meca, and nobody with DD is even close in my division....
Well funny how MECA meters with the door open. You wouldn't do to good around here. DD owns MECA and the scores for street 2-3 and mod are higher. Not burp cars normally.

Well funny how MECA meters with the door open. You wouldn't do to good around here. DD owns MECA and the scores for street 2-3 and mod are higher. Not burp cars normally.
nope, u can meter how you want in M3, doors open, closed, windows down, etc (you just cant be in the vehicle or rev the engine)...In street 2-3 around here (TN, AL, GA, FL) You see alot of sundown, dc, and FI.. In the mod classes you see alot of DC, FI, Tantric, and believe it or not JL

nope, u can meter how you want in M3, doors open, closed, windows down, etc (you just cant be in the vehicle or rev the engine)...In street 2-3 around here (TN, AL, GA, FL) You see alot of sundown, dc, and FI.. In the mod classes you see alot of DC, FI, Tantric, and believe it or not JL
We have a few that run JL here and do very well. You see the others here but you see DD winning in every class they are in. I would say DC would be second cause I've had my share and many run them. Sundown seems to always disappoint.

and looking at the scores, on the meca site I would do more then good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have been holding back for finals, Hope to see you there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

We have a few that run JL here and do very well. You see the others here but you see DD winning in every class they are in. I would say DC would be second cause I've had my share and many run them. Sundown seems to always disappoint.
Yep I never see anybody that runs sundowns Subs win anything, but lots and lots use there amps

and looking at the scores, on the meca site I would do more then good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I have been holding back for finals, Hope to see you there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You won't. I haven't ran all year. Had a baby girl and the wife put the brakes on. And I'm deploying for 9 months

Bro, I've been running DD's in MECA since 2007. I still have the loudest Street 2,3,4, and currently 5 scores on record.

Nobody close in your division? My buddy blake clements runs DDZ's in M3 and is currently sitting at a 159.2.

Who are you again?

And don't give me any bullcrap about being "daily" or tuned low or whatever. You brought up MECA scores and classes, so I don't want to hear about why you lost.

To anybody who say's that DD's (new or old) can't play low, obviously they didn't try hard enough. One of my old teammates had 4 9515f's that did 155's on the dash, 156's at the headrest and 157's outlaw, all below 40 hz.

But to answer the OP's question, SP4's are beast. Honestly, any solid 2kw+ sub will do the trick as long as you build the right enclosure. Zcon, SP4, BTL, HDD, etc.

Mine does the same as the dash. Same peak also. Thinking about it, every tc I've seen is the same way.
Dash -1.3db

Kick +1.9db

Port +18db

peak is still very similar from dash kick and headrest

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

You won't. I haven't ran all year. Had a baby girl and the wife put the brakes on. And I'm deploying for 9 months
Thanks for serving //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bro, I've been running DD's in MECA since 2007. I still have the loudest Street 2,3,4, and currently 5 scores on record.
Also, my buddy blake clements runs DDZ's in M3 and is currently sitting at a 159.2.

Who are you again?

And don't give me any bullcrap about being "daily" or tuned low or whatever. You brought up MECA scores and classes, so I don't want to hear about why you lost.
I havent lost all year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, again not a numbers machine or like the DD 10", (neat trick at worlds last year btw) or the blazer that Blake runs (cool guy tho), I just do it for fun...and again I would rather park and pound then chase numbers, but thats just me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.