Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ?

• ?

• ?

• Total voters
Wait? HD from ab? Details? Since this is kinda the first actual response to the question I've gotten lol

Fix your current problem Insted of buying new woofers and having same dang problem but since none of my responses where what u want to hear fine go spend more money and woofers and have the same problem. I'm done trying to help noobs

Ya I knew that but it also was keeping them from bottoming out at every bassline that hit when I turned it to 50hz, I know I cut it off but I also was tryna keep them from being over powered, im the only one in my area interested in this stuff so it's hard to find ppl to help listen and tune this with me

Low pass I haven't hardly moved, I turned it around 65-75ish? Im not exactly sure, lpf starts at 50 and goes to 200hz
Your SS and LPF makes it play within that bandpass. It's not a brick wall. Don't set the head unit and amp the same. Do one or the other

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...