Best 12 for around $450 on 2200rms

mikemc127
10+ year member

Florida
I've got two T3 T1000.10s in a 3 ft cubic box right now tuned to 38 hz. But I want to drop back to a single sub. So I was looking at 12s. Trying to figure out what would be a good daily but also work well for events. Running on an AQ2200.

Ones I'm looking at right now. I have room to make about 4 cubes tuned near 32.

FI BTL N2

T3 T2000.12

CS Mk1 12

SSA ZCON 12

Some built TC

I loved my PaP's wmd2 12". Took everybit my 2200 could muster. Had in a 3cf box tuned to 33hz with 40sq" of port and to date it has been my most Fav sub to ever run. Truly just a beast. But a SD nightshade should do the job very well also.

sundown nightshade, dc level 4xl, zcon, maybe an xcon, AA mayhems/havocs, IA death penalty would take it, solo x (hate all you want). to list a few
I agree. but you already know with sundown and DC being amongst your previously named subs, adding a kicker to the mix will **** some ppl off.

Op, The solo x is a thought tho and sometimes they can be found pretty cheap. I remember seeing a pair for 350 locally. Another thing too is that if you ever go to sell em on CL, kicker will draw alot of attention, more so than AA or the SSA since alotta idiots dont know they exist or think they're off brand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.