Battery terminals

Participant count
  • Participant list

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
idaho
I currently use just normal rind thermals attacked to my standard rind that locks onto the battery. I see there are these things that you can put your wire directory into that attaches to the battery and am thinking that my help look like a cleaner install. If I have the biggest g 3 upgrade done, would I be fine strictly using the 0 gauge terminals and ignore the stock grounds that originally were on the battery? I. It currently have the old and new grounds attached to the battey

I think the question regards whether or not he can remove the factory wiring with his big 3 in place for a cleaner look. If that's the question, the answer is yes, so long as you have replaced everything with regards to the wiring you plan on removing.

I think the question regards whether or not he can remove the factory wiring with his big 3 in place for a cleaner look. If that's the question, the answer is yes, so long as you have replaced everything with regards to the wiring you plan on removing.
yes this answers half of my question //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif the other half is more so an opinion but, would you recommend using a device such as this?
Amplifier Wiring Kits

I mainly ask because my stock battery lock (not sure what the heck to call it) doesn't like to tighten down with all my ring terminals hooked up to it, creates wiggles br is fine when they are not attached

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.