BATTERY QUESTION AND HELP PLSSSS!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alex Leslie

CarAudio.com Recruit
I did a lot of research on battery cells and building battery banks so now that I have an understanding of that I know you shouldn’t mix agm with the yinlong cells but what ab lead acid cause I have a stock lead acid battery under my hood, and with replacing my alternator is it gonna be okay to keep my stock battery and run a line to my battery bank I’ll build or is that gonna bring down my lithium cells? cause if that’s a problem should I just throw a distribution block where my stock battery is and run the whole car off of lithium? Cause I’d rather keep my stock battery just in case of emergencies I always have some power just to start my car. Or should I replace my stock battery with a different battery and run a line to my battery bank. It’s gonna be 6 2.3 v 40 ah lto yinlong cells for my bank. And feedback will help thanks!

You don't have to make another thread every time you have another battery question. Just ask on your original battery post.

No get rid of your stock battery. Yes you will run the whole car off the lithium.
You can keep your stock battery in the car just disconnect it. Then if your lithium bank dies you just disconnect the lithium and reconnect your stock battery under the hood.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.