Battery posts are on the wrong side?

See if you can get a refund and instead get an agm at Sams club instead. They can find the right one for your vehicle just like the dealer

honestly return the yellow top and buy a different battery is a huge piece of advice given in this thread. truthfully, a yellowtop isn't even meant to be a starting battery...
Eh the one Toyota (******* idiots for ordering the wrong one) ordered has solid CCA and AH, should be a hell of a lot better than the unsealed lead acid battery I had. They replaced the one I had, no idea why they though a GM battery would be acceptable.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

honestly return the yellow top and buy a different battery is a huge piece of advice given in this thread. truthfully, a yellowtop isn't even meant to be a starting battery...
Why would you think this? On paper, the yellow top I have now is better than any of the Duracell's available, both in CCA CA and Ah

I'm pretty postive that this advice is not based on specs, so far, the o ly reasoning behind getting a different battery is that "they aren't what they once were" and "Duracell's are better." So unless anyone has a real reason, and can actually explain their reasoning, as far as I'm concerned this 'advice' is worthless.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Get a Durcacell Just rebadged Dekas. great batts especially for the price
Why would this be better?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

i would not buy a new yellow top battery..i have one from when they were good.

i have been running it for 13 years..

but the new ones are not good.

its not were are hating on them, its that they are not the same quality as they once were.
How exactly are they worse? What makes you think they are not good?

I'm pretty postive that this advice is not based on specs, so far, the o ly reasoning behind getting a different battery is that "they aren't what they once were" and "Duracell's are better." So unless anyone has a real reason, and can actually explain their reasoning, as far as I'm concerned this 'advice' is worthless.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Why would this be better?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

How exactly are they worse? What makes you think they are not good?

if you dont believe us dont get it? we have no reason to lead you wrong there's no commission here dude

optima are made at the same cheap factory as 90% of all other batteries now, so all you pay that extra money for is the "optima" label.

lots and lots of us have good experience with the east penn AGM batteries, not gonna sit here and force feed you though. they're a good price, and a good value, what else do you need?

again, if you dont want our advice and simply consider it worthless, why the hell would you even ask to begin with? google it yourself instead of coming off as a prick to people who are attempting to help you

unless you want to spend the extra money for virgin lead batteries, get the east penn batteries.

if you dont believe us dont get it? we have no reason to lead you wrong there's no commission here dude
optima are made at the same cheap factory as 90% of all other batteries now, so all you pay that extra money for is the "optima" label.

lots and lots of us have good experience with the east penn AGM batteries, not gonna sit here and force feed you though. they're a good price, and a good value, what else do you need?

again, if you dont want our advice and simply consider it worthless, why the hell would you even ask to begin with? google it yourself instead of coming off as a prick to people who are attempting to help you

unless you want to spend the extra money for virgin lead batteries, get the east penn batteries.
When did I ask for advice on which battery to buy? ****.

Get large ring terminals and some thick wire like zero gauge. Crimp the ring terminals onto the wire and connect them with bolts.
41I1S9VN1cL._SY355_.jpg

Not that hard
I did the same thing when cramming a D5100R in place of the tiny group 121R under my hood.

my advice is based on the fact that i sell batteries and know what's good and what isn't. maybe you shouldn't be asking for advice since you're a douchenozzle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Autotech91

Autotech91
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
giltyler