Pac lp7-2

Participant count
  • Participant list

xpskyle

Hello. I have a 2014 Ford Escape SE with Sync with 8" LCD without Sony (no factory amp) I recently installed a Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4 to my Kicker CS Series Components in the doors. I looped the factory head unit with 9 conductor speed wire to my 4 channel PBR300X4. I have a Kicker 12" CompS Pre-Loaded from Kicker with a Kicker CX300.1 AMP. Ever since I installed the 4 channel AMP, it does not come on unless I have my volume up really loud. The installer installed the PAC LP7-2 as follows:

Wired the constant 12v to the 12v side of the AMP

Wired the blue remote out wire from PAC LP70-2 12v to the remote side of the AMP

Wired the speaker level inputs from the center pillar door speaker wires to get the signal

RCA outputs to CX300.1 AMP from PAC LP7-2

Ground from PAC to ground on AMP

Links:

PAC LP7-2 L.O.C.PRO Series 2-Channel Line Output Converter with Remote Turn On

http://www.carid.com/images/pac/amplifiers/pdf/lp72-installation-instructions.pdf

I do not know what the problem could be... ever since the 4 channel got installed the PAC does not turn on unless the volume is up really loud. I know it has signal level sensing technology. But I do not know what could be causing it. I turned the dial up on the PAC to its max which is the gain, did not change anything. Any ideas and or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.