Battery or bigger cap??

The alt output is 200amps
wait u have a 200 amp alt and u still have drop? how big of a drop and what are u resting at? do the big 3 and then test....then put another batt in the back but what batt do u have in the front?

Talked to maxxsonics and they said just to start use 4 gauge and I'm grounded to the chassis of my car... And ya I know it's a big drop and that's why I'm here getting ideas , and just for fun I tried a bigger cap and that didn't make a difference so I figured something else had to be done. U talk about big 3's???? Explain this...

Funny thing is, many places that sell caps (not all) are just as uneducated as the regular guy walking down the street. Companies bring in reps to talk about the benefits of their product lines, and the guy working for minimum wage or close to it at Best Buy eats up every word of it.
This be true. I sell audio at BB and I swear I've gotten stupider since I began. I cringe everything a coworker is talking to a customer lol(caps, 5 way speakers are the best, peak wattage). I've learned to deal with it and now reside on here to regain sanity lol.

OP, you're in good hands with the guys helping you out right now. Do as they say and your issue will be solved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Systemhifi

Systemhifi
Nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ChevyRidinLow