Basic Car Audio Install in Tucson

Participant count
  • Participants list

dsingh8

Hey Guys,

Looking to get just a amp kit install, i have all the stuff, subs, amp, amp-kit, box, just need someone to install it, but there are a million and one shops in Tucson and they all seem shady as hell, so if you guys know anyone or recommend a shop please let me know. thinking of getting it installed later or end of this week. I know there is another forum with the same thing, but that seems to be more custom work, i just need a amp kit install.

Hey Guys, Looking to get just a amp kit install, i have all the stuff, subs, amp, amp-kit, box, just need someone to install it, but there are a million and one shops in Tucson and they all seem shady as hell, so if you guys know anyone or recommend a shop please let me know. thinking of getting it installed later or end of this week. I know there is another forum with the same thing, but that seems to be more custom work, i just need a amp kit install.

Have you tried Custom Sound By Stereo Pad on speedway? They do really good work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...