Back for More Abuse (Saw my Dr.)

Participant count
  • Participant list
What'd you hit on the meter?

The guy mounted a meter on my windshield and it hit 143.8. He said there's more in it. It still needs dialed in. Why do my pics show up sideways?
20191225_200226.jpg

Did you frequency sweep it? What frequency did it peak at. Should have well over a 45 in it.

I'm not sure on the frequency. I know that the meter suction cupped to the windshield and one of the doors was open. He was just playing some song on his bluetooth. Just deck, amps, and speakers. No external crossovers or DSP. I need to still upgrade the amp power wire to 1/0.

I'm not sure on the frequency. I know that the meter suction cupped to the windshield and one of the doors was open. He was just playing some song on his bluetooth. Just deck, amps, and speakers. No external crossovers or DSP. I need to still upgrade the amp power wire to 1/0.

Uh what?? Why wasn't this done prior to installation?? May have an affect on your audio

Uh what?? Why wasn't this done prior to installation?? May have an affect on your audio

The power wire from the battery to the sub amp is only 4 gauge right now. The installer was insisting on using 4 gauge. So, I didn't want to argue with the guy, and gave in. It's only a 2 foot run from battery to amp. I also need to install the new Pioneer tweeters (fried the first ones) and Taramps crossover. I need the crossover because the Taramps DS800X4 doesn't have frequency crossover points. Should all be done next week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.