azbass sq build.

omg, i was listening to this CD that comes with it, its all Russian, like sq kinda songs, its weirding me out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

lol

Man I miss it already, I am glad it found a great home but as always I change equipment like crazy. Was a very rare and unique item that had more features that you can count.

If they ever make it to the US mainstream they will do well. Very impressive overall.

And yeah, the russian music CD's are wacko... though it was a joke they were so bad *LOL* Guess they listen to a WHOLE different kind of music over there. And I mean way different. Ever watch a movie and seen Russians dancing to goofy music and kicking there legs in the air..? Yeah same stuff as on that cd hahaha.

Man I miss it already, I am glad it found a great home but as always I change equipment like crazy. Was a very rare and unique item that had more features that you can count.
If they ever make it to the US mainstream they will do well. Very impressive overall.

And yeah, the russian music CD's are wacko... though it was a joke they were so bad *LOL* Guess they listen to a WHOLE different kind of music over there. And I mean way different. Ever watch a movie and seen Russians dancing to goofy music and kicking there legs in the air..? Yeah same stuff as on that cd hahaha.
oh, like where they're kind of sitting down on an invisible chair and doing reflex tests?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.