Awesome Stetsom install

I'm about to pull my V1k5h out of the car. It was one of the best Class D amplifiers I ran when it came to power and sound quality in a small package. Unfortunately, my vehicle maintains 14.5 volts when running and the amp goes into protect between 14.6 and 14.8 volts. The fan noise also drives me nuts when the car isn't running since I have that 10 minute or until I open the door delay that keeps the music playing when I turn the vehicle off.

^ ur car has the rap (retaining aux power) system then.

too many probs with the stetsom amps such as nosiey, very touchy about voltage and imp and the magic smoke...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.