audioque's new line up?

The HDC3 will be here for a while. The HDC4 is obviously no secrete of testing, but that is only in testing/R&D.

There may/will be changes down the road for other products, but as of right now the HDC3 18 will be the only one offered......FOR NOW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

A lower cost SDC came out. No idea when the 4 inch coils will though. Many are waiting.
The HDC4 has no date yet, it is still in R&D. So it may be some time. In order to make it where most will be happy is taking some time.

I will take that bet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
Deal. I bet $1 (american money). I am not talking about a small release just to get feedback. I am talking full blown production. U game?

If I win I also get a free box right LOL... JFWY

Deal. I bet $1 (american money). I am not talking about a small release just to get feedback. I am talking full blown production. U game?
If I win I also get a free box right LOL... JFWY

I'm game. I shouldn't bet you though. I don't think that would be all that fair to you haha.

yea I know your in the loop but you never know they may run into parts shortage, there overseas manf might burn down you never really know. hell for a $1 I will go burn that SOB down LOL.

yea I know your in the loop but you never know they may run into parts shortage, there overseas manf might burn down you never really know. hell for a $1 I will go burn that SOB down LOL.
haha, let us get the insurance rates up first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Why is the HDC's Fs so high?
They are in no way accurate. No idea why the T/S are so widely different, but this will get addressed.

Also, you do not need an FS of 28 or even 30 drop down low anyway. 90% of most cars only play down to around 26-28hz and that is the in car response.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.