Audioque Sound Quality

Yeah, it's about a month old now, and I took it easy on it for the first week + to break it in.

I just put in new mids and put in more damplifier in the back, seemed to help the overall sound. I need to mess with the set up more, but it seems to have helped the sub's sound so far. Maybe the noise wasn't actually the sub, but the lows from the 8 1/2's in the doors on the bass, just sounded like it was from behind me?

sounds like you're heading in the right direction. It's all about how the subs/mids/highs blend together and lack of rattles that will make it sound good for daily listening.

we have 2 caco shows in my area, one end of this month and one in july. Road trip anyone???
I'm heading to MO in June for a MidwestSPL event and to meet DJ.

Sorry for the thread jack...
Man would I love to come. Maybe this summer i'll head up to chicago for a few days and watch a cubs game or two. When is the one in july?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.