Audiopipe 3000.1 vs sundown 1500.1

Ps my subs are 4 ohm
so if they are single 4 ohm, and you have 2 of them you are only getting 800w or so out of the sundown, so thr AP is the waty to go. If they are dual 4 then the sundown is the way to go.

If you want to put crazy power to them and they are single 4 ohm, and you feel confident that the AP is not gonna bit you in the a ss, then buy it for the $200, sell it for $350, but another saz1500 and strap them.

it'll be a cold day in hell before I read all that ranting/whining. The End.
Further more, no.. you come at ME bro. U MAD.

Zup? Sorry that I have more experience in car audio and I've owned many different brands and my screen name isn't something ghey like JL Audio. Not saying JL Audio stuff is bad but your name makes me think that you like to hug their nuts. Wanna internet-fight about it? Should be fun.

This thread is officially a bar brawl. We'll do it live!

Zup? Sorry that I have more experience in car audio and I've owned many different brands and my screen name isn't something ghey like JL Audio. Not saying JL Audio stuff is bad but your name makes me think that you like to hug their nuts. Wanna internet-fight about it? Should be fun.

This thread is officially a bar brawl. We'll do it live!
i'm TheLow you moron.. i'm 100% sure i've owned more than you. Yes I want to e-thug about it. FALCON PUNCH. Consider work done son.

Everyone in this thread is dumb as hell... Why are we even comparing a 1500 to a 3000? if it was 2 1500's ok but its not... OP dont go with a Sundown and get 1500 less just for the name... /Thread cuz no more needs to be said...

I'm not sifting through all 7 pages of crap so I'll probably be repeating something. But, the bottom line is the AP3000.1 is going to do more power cleanly than the SAZ1500.

Hell, even AP 1500 vs. SAZ1500 the AP will put up a good fight. And here's a twist for the thread, I've actually owned and used both. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif For the price, the AP is a very strong amp. For less than half the price of the SAZ the difference is very minimal and you'd have a hard time discerning which was which. Surprisingly the AP runs cooler than the sundown did. The sundown is a stout amp, if you can afford it. But 7 out of 10 people are going to be just as happy with the AP.

I'm not sifting through all 7 pages of crap so I'll probably be repeating something. But, the bottom line is the AP3000.1 is going to do more power cleanly than the SAZ1500.
Hell, even AP 1500 vs. SAZ1500 the AP will put up a good fight. And here's a twist for the thread, I've actually owned and used both. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif For the price, the AP is a very strong amp. For less than half the price of the SAZ the difference is very minimal and you'd have a hard time discerning which was which. Surprisingly the AP runs cooler than the sundown did. The sundown is a stout amp, if you can afford it. But 7 out of 10 people are going to be just as happy with the AP.
Would be willing to bet you could set anyone in there and have them try and guess which is which and they couldnt tell...

I ran an audiopipe 1800 for a minute and a saz-1000 difference was very noticeable to me and my friends and I wont run audiopipe again just my .02

I ran an audiopipe 1800 for a minute and a saz-1000 difference was very noticeable to me and my friends and I wont run audiopipe again just my .02
Duhhh cuz the SA was quieter so obviously you noticed lol... I think this may be a case of peoples mind thinking it sounds better cuz they know the SA is the "better product" just like giving someone a sugar pill and thinking they are ok afterwards... If it was proven with numbers ok but I cant believe it just from hearing "Ya it sounded better"... Not trying to be a **** just saying its hard to really know without numbers proving it... I wont even mention that you could probably get 2 or 3 AP's for the price of the SA lol

Trust me the sound difference was very noticeable and to the ear not a big drop off at all and if you think it was quieter when the sa was put in your mistaken it wasn't noticeable to the ear it actually sounded alot meaner but that's my experience some have good luck others not so good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.