Is it worth $250 more

Participant count
  • Participant list

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Is the RF T2500-bdcp worth $250 more then the Kicker ZX2500? The RF is **** as hell and I bet it puts out more power, and I like the LEDs. But is it worth it for a 2ohm set up. I just upgraded my DC order to 2 Lvl 4 12s going in a 3.7cu tuned to 32hz so I needz more power! Also, anybody got any idea what kind of numbers I'm looking at with these set ups?

OR I was thinking about the Crescedo BC2000 at .5ohm(can my electrical handle that daily?)

I could add 1 more battery with the $ I would save.

EA 200 amp HO and 2 yellow tops(1 front, 1 rear) 1 run of Knu 1/0.

Is the RF T2500-bdcp worth $250 more then the Kicker ZX2500? The RF is **** as hell and I bet it puts out more power, and I like the LEDs. But is it worth it for a 2ohm set up. I just upgraded my DC order to 2 Lvl 4 12s going in a 3.7cu tuned to 32hz so I needz more power! Also, anybody got any idea what kind of numbers I'm looking at with these set ups? OR I was thinking about the Crescedo BC2000 at .5ohm(can my electrical handle that daily?)

I could add 1 more battery with the $ I would save.

EA 200 amp HO and 2 yellow tops(1 front, 1 rear) 1 run of Knu 1/0.
I'd do the Crescendo and your electrical SHOULD handle that. I ran my DD M3a @ .5 ohm on a 250a and Deka starting batt and didn't drop below 13.

For less then $350 shipped, the Crescedo should be a easy choice. I just want to make **** sure my electrical can feed it.

Oh and it would also save me from having to build a amp rack for that big *** Kicker

For less then $350 shipped, the Crescedo should be a easy choice. I just want to make **** sure my electrical can feed it. Oh and it would also save me from having to build a amp rack for that big *** Kicker
2600 isn't that much power. I was running my M3a which does 3.8k @ 1 ohm with 14.4v at .25ohm with the electrical in my sig and able to do it daily so I honestly don't think you'll have a problem with this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.