Audiopipe 3000.1 vs sundown 1500.1

Its all opinion, I just bought a saz 1000, have had the hifonics zeus 4x60 +1k. Hooked each up to my buddies m3 mojo quad 1.

both sounded very similar, sa sounded abiT better. Thats my opinon from a saz to hifonics.

But anywayss.. Yes ap is a budget amp, for the money, you cant really beat 2500 watts of clear power, and 3k+ of touchy power..

Yeah sundown has better quality build imo.. But jeez, dont say ap is crap.

Their good for the price. Say their trash, fine. But whilE you spend 300 more for two saz1500s,

Someone will be completely okay with what they have (ap 3k)

Its completely opinion.

I'm so tired of hearing this crap about how good sundown is. I had a sax-100.2 and an a/b comparison to my usacoustics usx-2100 yielded the sundown to be a SQ nightmare compared to my usacoustics. sundown = korean made junk just like all the other companies using the same buildhouse. AQ , crescendo , and a few others. its all zenon based boards with run of the mill parts inside. Sadly enough , this is the best stuff on the market today. (thats somewhat affordable) what happened to the good stuff? usamps , mobile ES , PPI , zed audio (don't get me started on him , the levi and kronos are a joke , when a jl amp rated at half the power outdoes a 1000 watt zed , something is wrong , seriously , the **** was quieter than my lil bro's 500/1 in the same vehicle , same subs/box , same deck , same wiring , to make matters worse it would shut down within 2 minutes of high volume.) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
you missed the part where i said its some of the best affordable stuff on the market these days. i just hate how the nuthuggers think the buck stops at sundown like its manna from the audio gods. (not directing that comment at anyone ITT , just saying in general)
I didn't miss it, I simply didn't comment on it. I commented on exactly what I wanted to based on a very specific pointed statement that you made, that is completely incorrect.

Honestly I am sick of people like you that are on the "HATER" bandwagon for no other reason than you don't like the fact that others like something! And you have proven it with your reckless comments.

Its all opinion, I just bought a saz 1000, have had the hifonics zeus 4x60 +1k. Hooked each up to my buddies m3 mojo quad 1.both sounded very similar, sa sounded abiT better. Thats my opinon from a saz to hifonics.

But anywayss.. Yes ap is a budget amp, for the money, you cant really beat 2500 watts of clear power, and 3k+ of touchy power..

Their good for the price. Say their trash, fine. But whilE you spend 300 more for two saz1500s,

Its completely opinion.
i have heard a ap1500 on a 12" mofo in a iamamp3pimp built box , a ap1800 on a psi/re mt 12 in another box built by robin , and 2 ap3k's on 4 15" SSA prototypes in a geo. All amps were very impressive. I think they are great amps for the money. Go in my earlier posts and you will see me running my mouth believing all the hype about "dirty power" and all the other smack talking about ap , but i will go on the record to say that i have changed my mind after firsthand experience with a few ap products.

I didn't miss it, I simply didn't comment on it. I commented on exactly what I wanted to based on a very specific pointed statement that you made, that is completely incorrect.
my bad , chinese. the buildhouse that crescendo used for the new line of amps is in korea , sundown is chinese. That should fix that. 

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

just like my american bass subs say made in china on them too. LOL. american my ***.

My saz says made in korea.

Andyeahh who really knows what audiopipe will turn to. Their in a position to become alot of things

ny amp can make dirtty power, it typically falls upon the user..

Sundown is good, but **** pricey amps. I got a killer deal on my saz. Thanks craigslist and local idiots //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its all about what your going to be running. Im pretty sure your .000001 thd difference isnt going to affect much...

Its all opinion, I just bought a saz 1000, have had the hifonics zeus 4x60 +1k. Hooked each up to my buddies m3 mojo quad 1.both sounded very similar, sa sounded abiT better. Thats my opinon from a saz to hifonics.

Its completely opinion.
well said

My saz says made in korea.Andyeahh who really knows what audiopipe will turn to. Their in a position to become alot of things

ny amp can make dirtty power, it typically falls upon the user..

Sundown is good, but **** pricey amps. I got a killer deal on my saz. Thanks craigslist and local idiots //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its all about what your going to be running. Im pretty sure your .000001 thd difference isnt going to affect much...
see what happens when you listen to what other people say , kmanian (a audio veteran) made me (just a step above novice) second guess myself , i knew it was made in korea.

my bad , chinese. the buildhouse that crescendo used for the new line of amps is in korea , sundown is chinese. That should fix that. 

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

just like my american bass subs say made in china on them too. LOL. american my ***.
Once again you are opening your mouth and proving your ignorance. SAZ125.2 made in Korea.

Stop talking about things you have no idea about

Ha the sticker with barcode,is, perfectly intact. Its, mint.lol. And, for sale,if anyone wants, a,pm is welcome, trades. Yes

Sorry to post jackk.

Just gotta research and all. I think their motors are chinese? I may be incorrect

see what happens when you listen to what other people say , kmanian (a audio veteran) made me (just a step above novice) second guess myself , i knew it was made in korea.
So are you saying that the location a product is produced is the dictator of its quality?

well i can post photo's of the big MADE IN CHINA on my subs , and you yourself just said the 125.2 is korean made , the amp i was referring to in my post was a 100.2 which from what i have seen and heard is identical to the 125.2. So where is this ignorance you speak of??

Ha the sticker with barcode,is, perfectly intact. Its, mint.lol. And, for sale,if anyone wants, a,pm is welcome, trades. YesSorry to post jackk.

Just gotta research and all. I think their motors are chinese? I may be incorrect
As far as I know you are correct.

Sundown did have a model of amp that was made in china, but if I am correct they were discontinued.

well i can post photo's of the big MADE IN CHINA on my subs , and you yourself just said the 125.2 is korean made , the amp i was referring to in my post was a 100.2 which from what i have seen and heard is identical to the 125.2. So where is this ignorance you speak of??
the 100.2 was made in Korea also.

the subs are made in China, but we have been talking about amps. so where that came from I have no idea, as you certainly can't be saying Sundown subs are crap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.