Audiopipe 1800 goes into recovery mode,please help.

Have you checked your voltage with a DMM yet ?

Where is the amplifier grounded and what does your electrical support consist of ?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

^^ This! Main causes, sub(s) shorted out/too low of ohm load OR low voltage problem. Check both (like said above) and get back to us....

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Hi Ferdi.. Yes I have had a brand -new DMX5020 installed last week and it does almost as you described. Once the phone is connected it's all...
I'd try wiring the subs to 4 ohm (series parallel) and see if that makes the problem go away.
16.6 is way too high. That will destroy an AGM battery. What alternator brand did you use? Sounds like a voltage regulator issue. Are you...
ringer ringer, chicken dinner... its your headunit. gotta upgrade mine as well, does the same thing, it cannot handle the additonal speakers, just...

About this thread

Dorian772

10+ year member
Dorian772
stuart,fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from